Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Different Colored Eyes - Cyborg

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,854 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 191,891 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Nov 2005 at 3:14 AM
Updated: 14th May 2010 at 11:27 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
I hadn't planned on posting this yet, mostly because I wasn't sure who'd be interested, but then SynapticSim came out with the Teen Titans and that pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Soon after I first started fooling around in Body Shop, I became frustrated with the inability to color a sim's eyes differently. So I made this. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the eye perfectly, but it's pretty close, and it blinks and such just like the regular eye. Recoloring is easy. Just take any eye color, reduce the image's size by 50%, and save it over the color file.

The color included in this pack is the same as SynapticSim's Cyborg, so all you have to do is change his eye color to brown and stick this on him, and viola!

It can be worn with other accessories, and will stay on all the time, no matter the outfit (not so sure about naked, though).

Feel free to recolor. I couldn't think of any use besides Cyborg for this at first, but Syn did, so I'm sure somebody else can too.