Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:19 PM
Default Pattern Packager Error
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post, but I'm new and still having some trouble navigating.

I'm getting a crash error using Delphy's Pattern Packager. A great tool I must say, and congratulations on releasing it so shortly after the release, I was very happy to find it.
Unfortunatly, even though I am doing everything according to the tutorial, when choosing Save As I get an error.

I don't know if the log is of much use since my computer isn't in english,
but maybe you can make something of it...
Attached files:
File Type: txt  error.txt (5.4 KB, 6 downloads)
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:22 PM
Can you please post the full text of the error in the Pattern Packager download thread? Thanks.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:43 PM
Ok done!

Thx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:24 PM
I've this problem

retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:28 PM
kihaad - You need to get .NET 3.5 as it says in the first post of Delphy's Pattern Packager.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:33 PM
sorry, you're right, I've NET 3.0

thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:39 PM
HystericalParoxysm, could you help to figure out why Pattern Packager show such mistake? One girl from russian Sims-forum asked today about this. She has .NET 3.5 at her computer and reinstalled it again but it doesn't work. Screenshot is in russian language but an error in english.
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:42 PM
I... don't read Russian so I have no idea what any of that says. The one bit that's in there that I can read doesn't tell me anything.

If you have problems/errors with Delphy's Pattern Packager, that's best posted in his download thread. Let's keep this forum for questions on making the patterns themselves.

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Please ask about Pattern Packager errors/issues in the download thread.