Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Jeans that fit into Boots (All Ages & Both Genders)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,983 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 202,227 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Jan 2011 at 7:11 PM
Updated: 28th Jul 2011 at 12:35 PM - Added some additional credits.
I do like the short skirt and stompy boots look, but after 4 or 5 Sims it started to get old. When I sent my really-not-a-skirts-person girl to the dresser to find something else to combine with her snazzy boots -gasp- there was nothing. All the pants were clipping through the boots.
So I made a pair of skin-tight jeans for the poor girl. Then I felt sorry for her husband because he could never wear stompy boots, refusing to pair them with some tacky shorts.

In the end, it wasn't that hard to refit the jeans for every age. Yes, even the toddlers get some. Not because I like to play fashion crazy mums who dress their toddlers in clothes that they are not allowed to splash around in mud in, but for the sake of completeness.

Let's see what you'll get:

Features
  • 2 channels - Fabric and belt
  • Looks nice from light to dark colors (not so much with patterns, but you shouldn't wear Hawaiian printed pants anyway)
  • All designs shown are included (plus one more for Teens and Elders of either gender that didn't fit on the pictures)
  • Teen, Adult and Elder Female have a decorative seam on the back pockets
  • Adult version is enabled for pregnancy
  • Categories: Everyday and, where appropriate, Career

Elder Men's legs might look, um, really skinny. Make the poor guys gain some weight!

Teen and Child pictures are attached below.

Please note that these jeans will not be tucked into skin-tight boots, only into 3D boots. That's because of how the part masks are layered, or this is at least how I understand it. But I made some nice bottom seams, so that looks okay, too.

Stuff pictured you might want:
Elder Female Boots by Parsimonious
Adult Male and Female Boots by Sentate
Teen Girl Boots from the Store
Child and Toddler Boots by aikea_guinea
Teen Girl Top by Lilisims

Enjoy!

Additional Credits:
Daluved1 for the Mask Editing and Base Texture Tutorials
Everyone in this thread who tried to sort out the skin-tight boots thing for me. We might get this to work, eventually. Maybe. xD