Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Hartlocke Estate

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 835 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 97,675 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 17th Mar 2013 at 4:27 PM
Updated: 12th Apr 2013 at 8:27 AM
Hartlocke Estate

The must-have house on the block is finally for sale. Each room shows off a different and fashionable style to
ensure that no matter where you go, some personality shines through. Right from the get go, you see the lovely
entry way which opens up into three large and homey rooms for your sims to explore. Up stairs you can find
many bedrooms, each in different schemes and styles. Out side is a little slice of heaven -- gardens surround
the house in an aromatic cluster, which are sure to leave your sims wandering in bliss. Through it all, retain
your privacy, but show off your Sim's wealth!

Contains:
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Eat-in Kitchen
Dining Room
Informal Living Room
Formal Living Room
Laundry Room
Pool
Back / Side Patios
Pool House / Bar
Office
Foyer
Garage
Pond
Bridge
Hedge Maze
Fenced in Yard (for pets)
Extra Rooms (Guest Bedrooms / Storage in Kitchen) for Renovation

Beyond all of this, there are a few triggers around the lot to add a few more aesthetic pieces of detail.
You will find some butterflies doing their thing near some special flower bushes. Furthermore, walking
by a bush or two my trigger a group of birds to fly out of the greenery now and again. Hartlocke Estate
is a place of wonder for sims, and wildlife, alike!

Specs:
Requires: WA, AMB, LN, PETS (have Generations, but used no content)
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Prices: 345,481 furnished / 161,927 unfurnished
Max # of Sims: 8+
Expandability: Yes (Not recommended -- CFE and excessive tinkering with the roof line)
Custom Content: None
Play Test Yes (for two sim weeks, everything works!)

As you can see, Hartlocke Estate is the house on the market to buy. Everything is included, and
then some! Download Hartlocke Estate today!

Additional Credits:
I would like to thank #create chat for this lot. Even though I didn't show much of it off, they are always so kind and supportive. Everything that I do i, in part, because of that awesome crew. Thanks guys
Special thanks to Tee Hee Hee, who uploaded "The Ephemeral" when I was creating this. My "NO. Must do BETTER." instincts kicked in and really helped give me that final nudge into creating this lot. Thank you, you talented son of a gun.
Additional thanks to all of those downloaders over ther past five years; I have finally surpassed one million downloads! Thank you so much for downloading and (hopefully) enjoying my creations. Happy simming!

Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: ^^In post^^