Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 9:51 PM Last edited by Winterhart : 19th Apr 2011 at 9:52 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Default I think I broke my game or 1 file anyway.
I have been working on default skin replacements in interesting colors. I think I may have accidentally modified one of the files in the SASFullBuild2.package. Could someone help me verify this before I uninstall and reinstall my game? What I need is for someone to look at the attached file in a graphics program that handles dds files and compare it with the one in your own SASFullBuild2.package. I really appreciate any help that I can get.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  afFace_whiteLight.rar (372.8 KB, 8 downloads) - View custom content

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 10:04 PM
They look the same, did you save it with the same compression?

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
They look the same, did you save it with the same compression?
Just so I'm clear on what your telling me. The file from your game looks the same as the file from mine? If that's the case then I didn't break my game. I just won't be able to change colors on that one. Thank you for your help. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!