Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 12:55 AM
Default Ruins Quest - Summon Spell??
I'm trying to get my Wizard to Prepare the Summon spell so he can show the Advisor the Ruins and convince her they're real (or something to that effect). He's managed all the spells before that one, but it just keeps failing every time I try it at the desk thing where you Prepare spells and Scry (sorry I only got the game today so I haven't learnt all the names for things yet!). Has anyone got this to work? I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the Quest; it's the one with the ruins that involves a secondary Hero.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 1:36 AM
I'm on this quest too and I haven't gotten to the summons spell yet. But where did you find the loaf of bread. I can't find any to buy or any way to make it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:50 AM
I don't think I've done that! What do you need the bread for?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 5:49 PM
OK. I finished this quest and never got the summon requirement. Did you get any message when you hovered over the summoning item? Usually iit says, "...so and so can't complete because "he doesn't have enough experience" or some such.
You need bread for the alternate hero (mine was the merchant) to bribe some guy. I had to buy and oven (which I didn't even know existed...it's like The original Sims again...yay!) and got the ability to make bread with the right ingredients.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 6:46 PM
Hello guys :3 ~

I only play the game since yesterday and i had the same problem. But i figured it out. To cast the spell, u have to look in the map where the ruins are located and then just click on the place and it will show the option to summon.

It toke me ages to get it but oh well. I hope i helped
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 2:59 AM
I just finished this quest. Have your Wizard go to his/her Magnum Mysterium Tome and Prepare Spell. You use a series of three runes for each spell. The Summon Artifact spell uses the sequence Energy, Light, Force. Click on each rune in this order, then click OK. If it works correctly, your Wizard will memorize the spell. Then have the Wizard go outside his/her tower into the open space in front of the door. Have them Cast Spell. The Artifact should appear in their inventory and can then be taken to the Royal Advisor. Good Luck!