Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 6:55 PM
Default Get your wiki stickers!
To those of you who have participated in the wiki revitalization, we want to give a big thanks to you!

If you've contributed to the wiki, you can post here to claim your achievement.

Instructions. Read this!
In order to know that you've contributed to the wiki, we need to know who you are on the wiki. So, when posting, please include a link to your contributions page.

You can get that link by doing the following:
  • Go to the Wiki.
  • Click "My contributions" in the top right corner of the page.
  • Paste the URL for that page into your post here.

Even if you already have your wiki sticker, please post your contributions anyways. We still want to give everyone the proper recognition.

If you've written a tutorial or tutorials on the wiki, but nothing else, we'll give you the Instructor sticker for writing tutorials, rather than the Wikid achievement.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:14 PM
Oh I was wondering how to get that sticker. My Wiki Contribution thank you so much daluved1 for posting this!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM
My Wiki Contributions. I've created a tutorial, edited articles, and made up the mixology page.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:29 PM
my wiki contributions I'm still working on it.. I haven't stopped.. well. I did for a while.. but I am again. :P

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 2:28 AM
My Wiki Contributions.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:18 AM
Here's my Wiki Contribution, for the Sims 2 fansites page.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Interstellar Traveler
#7 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:48 AM
I've already received my achievement awhile back, but since you said to post even if you already have it.. My Contribs, yo! . I fixed some broken links, reorganized cluttered stuff, and added to the pose database... I'm still not done yet!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:45 PM Last edited by porkypine : 10th Sep 2012 at 4:01 AM.
Hello,

I have my wiki sticker already. I added the Seasons and Supernatural category structure for gameplay and added a few things for fairies. Work in progress. I'm making a fairy Rath lot with tomb tech so I got sidetracked. lol I had to make a Fairy pushable statue instead of using the fugly one in WA so I just finished pasting some wings to the long hair girl statue and inserting that into the pushable statue mesh...

Wait a minute... I don't have a sticker.. I have an achievement. Is the sticker the same as the achievement?

My contributions
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:56 PM
I don't believe i have the sticker yet but then again I'm blind so...

Either way I've been working on the poses. Took a break during my vacation but now that I'm back to a stable internet connection I'll be back to listing more whenever I have the time.

My Wiki Contributions Page

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:35 PM Last edited by Cyber-Surfer : 10th Sep 2012 at 12:37 AM.
My Contributions

Updated for Supernatural: Gardening, Fishing, Bug Collecting, Gem Collecting Pages

Added new items from Pets, Showtime, and Supernatural
Updated Challenges that have changed since pages were originally added
Updated / Corrected Gem Values and added new cuts to all gems.
Added Images for new items.

EDIT: Where do you find the sticker?

The One,
The Only,
The Original,
Cyber-Surfer - The Ghost in the World's Virtual Machine
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:43 PM
Already got my sticker, but here are my contributions.

thought cancer: a disease of the mind, contracted through culture
Banned
#12 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 6:13 AM
Cyber-Surfer, the stickers are on your profile page under "accomplishments". They are also known as badges or achievements.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:55 PM
Not sure if enough contributions, but still.. lol
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...utions/Eternila
Instructor
#14 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:00 PM
[http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...otallySimsCrazy

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:49 AM Last edited by pinketamine : 11th Sep 2012 at 1:37 AM.
Edited a bit of the elixirs and spells section. I don't know how to paste credits for the info, by the way. And I have loads of useful imagen for the page, but don't know how to add them either, oh god I'm stupid xD.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 11:25 AM
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...butions/Artimis I hope to add some to it soon.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 3:01 PM
My Contribution page

Contributed on Unknown7, CAW Framework about two years ago. I hope it still counts.

Btw, what is the sticker? I think I lost my step of info in MTS2 :D

GiLaNg
After 7 year hiatus, Worldwide lockdown (and regretting the purchase of The Sims 4 last autumn sale) brought me back to The Sims 3.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#18 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinketamine
Edited a bit of the elixirs and spells section. I don't know how to paste credits for the info, by the way. And I have loads of useful imagen for the page, but don't know how to add them either, oh god I'm stupid xD.

Hello! You aren't stupid at all. Just untrained.

To upload an image go to the main page of the wiki. On the left navigation column scroll way down to find the image upload. Please only upload images that you are going to use in your wiki edits. Once you've uploaded your image, use that image name in the wiki markup for the page you want it to appear on.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Main_Page

If you use edit to peek at the wiki markup for existing pages, you can figure out how to write your own pages. Copy the existing page formatting as templates for your pages, just fill in your own content.

Note: Rather than just write a page, Go to the index and navigate to where you want your page to go, then create a link, save it, then click the link to open a new wiki page. That way, it's all referenced and linked properly.

You can also go to the wiki markup page for info on how to format all kinds of pages. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_markup
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#19 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:53 PM
Hey Daluved! It might be nice to add an actual sticker above people's icon like the creator, mocca, featured, etc.,... icons are.. to advertise wiki achievements and perhaps encourage others to start
wikifying. :0)
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 8:36 AM
My Wiki contributions

Although im not english native, it does not exempt me from caring about my grammar, which is usually main reason for editing my posts after submitting.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...butions/Artimis

I have added some information on the sims 3 zombies page on the wiki .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#22 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 6:09 PM
I got my wiki achievement! Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 5:40 AM
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...butions/Tsuyuki

My contributions.. I had fun while I was at it. I will contribute more when I have the time!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 10:36 AM
Here is my contribution. I will continue to add things sporadically
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 12:55 PM
Power to da stickers !!!
Meshing Tutorial 3D Studio Max

More to come soon

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Page 1 of 2