Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#401 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Sims99Fanatic : 3rd Aug 2013 at 8:00 PM.
1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing?

Many hours, I usually look at Sims 2 downloads (sometimes 3) comment on the ones I like, download the ones I like. Reply to my own uploads and threads I started throughout the forums.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, what?

I make all kinds of things. I consider myself a student of life. Love to learn. It's all on my MTS profile page (I've never shared content anywhere else, except a blog and all the files there got ruined long time ago).

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites?

nope

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.

I'm a retired grandmother. Have 3 wonderful grand-kids, a lovely daughter, and a lovely partner. Tidbit that IS related - I literally memorized the TS2 Creator Guidelines a long time ago. Back to non related tidbit - I had a triple bypass from eating too much bacon all my life about 5 years ago, so no more bacon for me.

5. What's your favourite kind of pie?

cheesecake, but is that cake or pie?
Advertisement
Instructor
#402 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlayinSafe
Now c'mon, klk01. I live in a semi-rural area. Where I come from, even 2 is not "a whole bunch of people."
Perhaps unknowing potato activists stumbled upon this thread and were aghast with mention of potato sacrification?
(Not a typo, I read somewhere that's really what potato activists call it. May have been the Cliff's Notes for So You Want to Be a Spud: Potatofication Process that I had to buy for a college course.)

That's funny, but I was refering to almost everyone of my posts, not all but most has someone disagreeing with me.. even my intro..so I have a hater somewhere..wish I could see who has been disagreeing with what I say.... <-- just had to have the bunny!
Field Researcher
#403 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klk01
That's funny, but I was refering to almost everyone of my posts, not all but most has someone disagreeing with me.. even my intro..so I have a hater somewhere..wish I could see who has been disagreeing with what I say.... <-- just had to have the bunny!

It's just something you will have to put up with. Just ignore it. I mean I got some disagrees on my application but I know for a fact that just because people disagreed my post won't mean MTS staff all disagree with it. If I get picked then that's a great bonus but there's no point me getting a little worried over a few 'disagrees'. Then again, just be mindful of what you're saying and what people may think about it and what impression that may leave in their mind about you.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Forum Resident
#404 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 11:58 PM
Well, on the bright side of it...

Instructor
#405 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
It's just something you will have to put up with. Just ignore it. I mean I got some disagrees on my application but I know for a fact that just because people disagreed my post won't mean MTS staff all disagree with it. If I get picked then that's a great bonus but there's no point me getting a little worried over a few 'disagrees'. Then again, just be mindful of what you're saying and what people may think about it and what impression that may leave in their mind about you.

thanks thats a different view than what I had..I also feel that I am who I am and if noone likes me that is their loss, not mine..life lives on.
Test Subject
#406 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 6:05 PM Last edited by morgaroni : 13th Aug 2013 at 6:08 PM. Reason: I forgot to say "bacon"
Application
My Application

1. How much time do you typically spend on MTS per day? What do you usually spend that time doing?

I spend (When I go onto my computer) about an hour or two (sometimes 3) on MTS. I usally look for new uploads, new and current constests, and the forums. I might not post much on the forums, but I do look around and find some useful stuff.

I really like building , but I don't create my own. I used to use CAP and CAW a lot, but then I got a lot of problems with them.

No, I am not. I would be a wonderful experience for me to start out with MTS, which I love so much.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.

Ask any of my friends, I OBSESS over TS3. I am 13 years old and from the US. I have a twin, two fish, and two dogs. I am going into 8th grade. I usally spend most of my sims time for the day building. I have every expansion pack expect for Seasons, and I only have one stuff pack, Town Life. I use a lot of cc and I used to use mod but then when I updated I got rid of a lot and haven't got them back.

My mom's chocolate pudding pie with graham cracker crust.

PS. I don't eat bacon because I'm a vegetarian.
Mad Poster
#407 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 11:41 PM
Did someone say Bacon

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Forum Resident
#408 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 8:38 AM
I feel way late to this party. *Steps over downed bodies* Reading through I've had a stroke from sodium-overload, soooooooooooo much bacon!
Anywhoms, I've always thought it cool to be a mod and once again the chance has come to put myself up for grabs *wink wink nudge nudge* ;D

My time on here fluctuates. From around 30 minutes to all day, depending on real life. Lately, I've been more lurking than anything though. I used to answer all sorts of questions though. I do enjoy chat yet. It's sticky in there... All that maple bacon and whatnot.

I've been known to dabble.

No. Besides being steadfast loyal to MTS, my awesomeness would overwhelm any other site for me to be a staff member.

Alcohol is bad. However, alcohol is fudging amazing! Since turning of legal age, it's been a wonderful social outing experience.
I like glazed twist donuts, raised preferably. Interestingly, I hate filled donuts. Gross stuff. Furthermore, I used to work at a bakery. Our specialty was the Maple Bacon Donut :D
Even though it doesn't get as crispy, I enjoy turkey bacon. Also, is there such a thing as chicken bacon? Hmm..

Hands down Pumpkin, but Sweet Potato is a close second. I've been learning to enjoy Cheesecake as well. Is that a pie? It looks like one. Is made like one, I think it is, not sure though.
Although, I don't eat it personally, I can make a pretty good and potentially deadly-high-calorie Oreo pie.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Instructor
#409 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 7:18 PM
Default Ok, Ok
OK, I think there has been plenty of time to train the first batch of newbies...It's time to pick the 2nd batch already...Geez.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#410 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 7:44 PM
klk01: Totally not up to you when we add moderators. Nor do you have any say in this process. Patience.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#411 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 8:05 PM
That's someone who won't be in it....

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#412 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
That's someone who won't be in it....

With the way people treat others on this site.. I couldn't give a DAMN...
Alot of the People on here are BIG bullies, and rude.
I really liked this site, I was about to donate alot to this site because I believe in it's cause, until I was verbally harrassed and attacked, I cannot support a site full of bullies, and I know that this post will get disagreed on but it is TRUE.
Typical
#413 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:09 PM
klk01 - Please report the post where you feel verbally harassed and attacked so that the issue can be dealt with if needs be.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#414 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:15 PM
@klk01: If you don't give a damn then why were you trying to rush things so new mods were picked soon? And if you don't like the people on this site, there's no need for you to be in here

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
#415 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
@klk01: If you don't give a damn then why were you trying to rush things so new mods were picked soon? And if you don't like the people on this site, there's no need for you to be in here

I never said I didn't like people I said I don't like the bullies and rude people... And if I blew my chance to be a mod then I can deal with it, that's what I meant by I don't give a damn, because he said I blew my chance, so I responded that way.
Instructor
#416 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 10:02 PM
OK, I think there has been plenty of time to train the first batch of newbies...It's time to pick the 2nd batch already...Geez.

If I were uploading something on to the site, I don't think I'd want inexperienced mods reviewing my upload. I'm guessing you wouldn't either. Training people over the internet is probably much easier said than done.
Instructor
#417 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
If I were uploading something on to the site, I don't think I'd want inexperienced mods reviewing my upload. I'm guessing you wouldn't either. Training people over the internet is probably much easier said than done.

Your right.. I didn't take into account any learning curves that maybe taken into effect either.... I want to officially remove myself from entry into the mods.. That will make everyone happy.
Instructor
#418 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
klk01 - Please report the post where you feel verbally harassed and attacked so that the issue can be dealt with if needs be.

chat room
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#419 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 4:58 AM
chat room
That is.... very specific. One of our chatrooms, some chatroom elsewhere?

So that we could investigate this, we need the name(s) of the room(s), date and time when you were in (at least approx.), and the nickname you used.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#420 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
That is.... very specific. One of our chatrooms, some chatroom elsewhere?

So that we could investigate this, we need the name(s) of the room(s), date and time when you were in (at least approx.), and the nickname you used.

Would surprise me if it was here. Every time I have been in chat they've been very carefully moderated by experienced staff.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#421 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 8:05 AM
Thank you very much for all the replies so far. We will be closing this thread and looking through it for applications (boggles) and if necessary will create a new thread later if we still need more mods.

Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: full
Page 17 of 17