Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 1:52 PM
Default CAS I need some help (creators)
I'm trying to create a sim, it's a gift to my daughter. She loves this character, he's a male from a 3D game.
I'm spending days trying to understand how I can create a sim, I'm a mac user, and I can't find it.
Could you help me or create the sim for me?
Maybe the question is not in the right place, I don't know, sorry if so.
Thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 1:59 PM
You can access the Create-a-Sim area while in "edit town" mode, just click the button to the left of your household bin that looks like a grouped family.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 2:32 PM
Thank you!
I tried but I can't create a Sim like this one using the CAS tool. I could create it using photoshop but than I would not be able to import it in the game. Using a Mac I can't use the tools for creators. Is there anybody, in your opinion, that could create a readable package for me? Or to suggest me a tool I can use with a Mac?
Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 3:03 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 11th Aug 2013 at 3:17 PM.
If you want to make a sim you either have to use CAS (ingame) or Bodyshop. CAS means create-a-sim, and it's already in the game. As long as you have the game installed, CAS is accessible from "create a family". If you can't access CAS, then you have serious game problems.

By the way, are you talking about sims 2 or sims 3?
If you want to make a sim with sims 3, you only have CAS as an option, as sims 3 didn't come with a Bodyshop program of any kind.

And you're in the wrong place. This is for creation uploads, not for creation or game help.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 11:51 AM
Indeed - this forum is for posting to let people know about the new CC you've uploaded on your own site, as suggested by the title, rules and contents of the forum. If you're struggling to make a sim that looks like the character, then the best place to post is probably Creator Feedback, since there are no shortcuts for making sims - you just have to slog away with sliders.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: Not a free content update by any stretch of the imagination