Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 10:31 AM Last edited by hannahsim201999 : 25th Sep 2016 at 7:16 AM. Reason: Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Smooth edges is enabled but the edges in game are not smooth.(solved)
I just installed mansion and gardens today and the graphics are good except for smooth edges not working.
In my game, smooth edges is enabled not greyed or on less, but the edges aren't actually smooth. Even if i turn it off it's still the same. It isn't a hardware issue as smooth edges was enabled before I installed mansion and gardens and had no issues. Any idea how to fix it?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 3:17 PM
Did you try the grahpic.rules fix?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 3:30 PM Last edited by hannahsim201999 : 23rd Sep 2016 at 7:30 AM.
Yeah, didn't work :/

edit: messed around with some graphics rule files and everything now works perfectly!