Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2015 at 6:43 PM Last edited by Viktor86 : 10th May 2015 at 9:15 PM.
Default Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mothers Day to every mother here! What did you get/do for Mothers Day? And did you gave your mother today, if applies?

I've given my mother a wooden wall deco with texts like ''you're the best/sweetest mother in the world'', you all know these cliché's, and a mothers day bag with Belgian chocolates from the local candy shop.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th May 2015 at 8:58 PM
I thought Mother's Day was two words?
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2015 at 9:14 PM
That's the problem of having another mother language. In Dutch we tend to combine words to make more words. Especially when the new word combines the meaning of both original words. We even call it the ''English Disease'' when you split words which are supposed to be combined to one. English is another language in that situation. And when constantly switching between both languages, could give me some mistakes sometimes.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2015 at 1:51 AM
I drew a picture for my mother that was a test of my art skills. She was happy I was able to portray her in an honest way, since she's been losing weight at about 2 1/2 pounds per week by being strict with her diet and exercise. Dad took her to the bead store. I gave her the gift I bought online of Call the Midwife, Season 3 on DVD. (She finds British TV writing to be more palatable than the majority of American TV writing. Out of American TV writing, the show "Forever" is her latest obsession, which is about a man, Henry who revives multiple times due to his curse. He emerges at his present state of age as an adult in a body of water naked when he is reborn. His confidante is the son he adopted during WWII, Abraham, who was orphaned by Nazis executing his parents. The show takes place in New York City and after the story is told, the lesson about life is told with eloquence and profundity. I tend to come in and out, but if a fantasy\crime drama with sophisticated touches is your thing, then go for it.)

As I told my mother that I am one of two reasons she can celebrate this holiday, for without me and my older sister, how can she be a mom?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th May 2015 at 6:09 AM
I cooked a family dinner of risotto, since my mother likes food but doesn't like the process of cooking.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)