Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 3:20 AM
Default WCIF Melanie Martinez-esque bodyshop items?
I've already got hair, so all I need are a few makeup pieces and accessories/clothes. Perhaps a white eyeliner/eyeshadow that I can overlay to make eyes look "bigger" without making them bigger? I'm not sure how to explain this. There have been large hair bow accessories that have dead mesh links, so no luck there either. I've also tried finding clothes that could be akin to her style but I'm having some trouble. Thanks a ton!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 7:47 AM
I don't know about the bows or outfits, but jessi_dot/jesstheex's eyeliners should work well for what I think you're describing, particularly the 'it wouldn't hurt' ones, but a few others as well.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 2:50 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 28th Sep 2016 at 3:17 PM.
There's this hair, and this one. Both the same mesh, just different colours and textures. The second creator I linked is very lovely and you might be able to ask her where you can find some more two-colour hairs!

EDIT: Oh nooo, I'm really sorry, I just read that you've already found hair!! Well, I'll leave this up in case it's helpful to anyone else.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 11:20 PM
Thank you two! I downloaded some eyeliners of jessi's and they look lovely. I hadn't had the first link to the hair so I downloaded those versions as well- thanks a ton!