Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:26 AM
Default Is it possible? From Assassin's Creed Origins to TS4?
Recently, I've been playing Assassin's Creed, Origins and it's set in ancient Egypt. As I've been playing, I have been noticing cool looking Classical Greek and Egyptian statues, furniture and décor with excellent details. I keep thinking to myself, "These would be perfect in TS4."

So, it got me thinking. Now, I ask this with barely any CC creation experience. Is it possible to extract these items from AC Origins and convert them for use in TS4? If it's feasible, then where would I begin to teach myself how to do this? Any advice would be appreciated.

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 12:49 PM
I think you had to recreate it from 3d model to the texture and I doubt there are tools for AC Origins where you can import/export 3d Model and texture.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMple
I think you had to recreate it from 3d model to the texture and I doubt there are tools for AC Origins where you can import/export 3d Model and texture.

Thanks for replying.

Yes, I had a feeling you would need a special tool to extract models from AC Origins, no different to TS4. Still. Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Shame. There are countless objects in AC Origins that would look great in TS4.

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
dodgy builder
#4 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 12:43 AM
Making objects look good in a game is about much more than just the object. You should probably just learn how to mesh and you will then probably realize that making them specially for TS4 might be just as well. Taking objects from one game to another might just turn out a big letdown.

You might also be struggling a bit with copyright. Would you really be doing all the work for just using it in your own game?

What kind of objects where you thinking of? Are you sure the fancy objects arn't just textures applied on an uninteresting surface?