Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 770 times.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:48 AM
Default Recreation Policy
Sorry if I'm being lazy, but sometimes there's a lot of FAQ and stuff to read to search for a specific little answer.

What is MTS' policy on recreations/conversions?

Specifically, I downloaded this lot from TS2 over 10 yrs ago: Arizona Projekt A

It left such an impression on me, I actually recreated it in TS3 after I stopped playing TS2. I've been using it privately of course. But now I want to upload it here in the TS3 for others b/c it is such a wonderful lot.

I couldn't PM the original creator Seren b/c it says his policy is set not to receive PM, so I left a message in the comment section of the lot. However, I checked his profile and his last post was 2009, so it is likely he is no longer here and will not respond.

I will fully credit him for the design of course, and even link it to his TS2 version and titled my upload as "TS2 conversion." Will that be acceptable?

Thanks!

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:53 AM
Yes. They have no working policy -goes to a general page plus have not been active since Last Activity: 20th Feb 2009. (a year gone is enough) Feel free to use it and it's nice to link and say you are making a recreation in another game.

You are however posting in the wrong place, I only saw this by chance under new posts. If you want staff to see your post, post to Creator Issues. That is where you should ask upload questions.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...es_of_Creations

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Yes. They have no working policy -goes to a general page plus have not been active since Last Activity: 20th Feb 2009. (a year gone is enough) Feel free to use it and it's nice to link and say you are making a recreation in another game.

You are however posting in the wrong place, I only saw this by chance under new posts. If you want staff to see your post, post to Creator Issues. That is where you should ask upload questions.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...es_of_Creations

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, I surfed through the forums trying to find the right place to post it, haha it is a maze out there.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.