Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I put A&N on the site; I don't know whether it will download and work, though I did see the exe file. I couldn't put T&A on it, though. The program wouldn't let me open it to see the files.

I have to say it never occurred to me to ask him about archiving them inasmuch as someone said his mods all say he doesn't care what we do with them. If it offends someone that I did that, I'm sorry.

Thanks to those who defended my actions. As Gummi said, I was trying to do something nice. No on is forcing you to download them if you don't want them or feel I've overstepped my bounds.

Hi! As of recently, both his A&T and A&N files have been removed from Mamba City. any alternative site would be much helpful.
Thank you for the non nsfw mods!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#127 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 9:15 PM
I don't know what nsfw is. I've gotten feedback that the A&N I posted does not install. I'm sorry about that. It has the exe, but just doesn't work. Chris is on this site a good bit. Why don't you p.m. him and ask him how to get them. If you do that, please post here so others will know as well.

sorry again. I do have these in my personal game, but I can't share them. I've tried to just send them through private email, but it didn't work.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#128 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 11:20 PM
I believe it means something adult, but what each letter stands for eludes me. Naked Silly Fairy Women?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 12:18 AM
"not safe for work"

“I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
--Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Scholar
#130 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 1:57 AM
Is the information about the midwife mod available anywhere?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Theorist
#131 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Is the information about the midwife mod available anywhere?

I had the notes on that one saved to my computer...here you go.

"The midwife phone service designed to work with the Hospital mod.

The service uses a hospital nurse NPC and only becomes available in the final few hours of a sim's pregnancy because you really don't want the nurse hanging around all day for nothing.

Until the baby is born the nurse is an 'On The Job' NPC. After the new baby is born the nurse becomes a visitor that is also selectable, shown in skewer. She will still leave exactly the same way as any normal non selectable visitor. If this service is installed and you use one of my Alternate Pregnancy Controllers you'll receive a notice two hours before the baby is due.

NOTE: This is intended to compliment the hospital mod and requires at least the nurse template to be installed or errors will occur. I have made a simple nurse template for this should you desire to use this without the hospital mod. Unlike the nurse template from the hospital mod this one uses default skin, outfit (blue scrubs) and hair so no extra files are required. If you do have the hospital mod then don't download/use the NPC_Template_ Nurse.zip attached here."

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#132 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 3:17 AM
Thank you!

Thinking of installing the daycare and go to school with sims mods. Could I get some opinions on the latter especially, since I've never really heard about it? I've always been a little intimidated installing any big CH mods but especially now that BAS is gone (I mean, some information could have been overlooked from the original pages).

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Scholar
#133 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 3:27 AM
TheGlobe-Intructions.zip
Is a .mht file so it will open in your browser, contains the information as well as links to the files.
Scholar
#134 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 2:39 AM
@joandsarah77 are we allowed to seek help for CH mods on this site? If so I should post in 'Sims 2 Help' yeah?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#135 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 2:43 AM
Just call Chris with the @ he posted right above you. I don't know any other way to contact him other than that. Up in help is fine.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#136 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 5:21 PM
@Chris Hatch
I want to download this religions: http://simfileshare.net/folder/22090/
But I want the mid version. Are there then any files I don't need? Like there's CJH_Religion and CJH_ReligionMid...

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#137 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 5:37 PM
I don't have that in my personal downloads, so I can't tell you firsthand. However, there's a read me file for "faith" as well as one entitled "how the heck do I use this"? maybe download those first and then go back and see what else you need.

If you don't mind, post your findings back here so others who have the same question might know. Thanks!

Oopsie, just noticed that question is for Chris. I don't know how often he checks this thread. You might want to shoot him a p.m.

He's very responsive and kind. :3

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Top Secret Researcher
#138 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I don't have that in my personal downloads, so I can't tell you firsthand. However, there's a read me file for "faith" as well as one entitled "how the heck do I use this"? maybe download those first and then go back and see what else you need.

If you don't mind, post your findings back here so others who have the same question might know. Thanks!

Oopsie, just noticed that question is for Chris. I don't know how often he checks this thread. You might want to shoot him a p.m.

He's very responsive and kind. :3

Thank you for your quick reply.
I downloaded the instructions and read them before I posted here (sorry I should have said that), but I couldn't be sure with the explanation given cause the files were named differently (also in the instructions just zipfiles are mentioned)
I'll PM Chris if he doesn't answer here right away.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Mad Poster
#139 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 3:43 AM
You only need CJH Religion Mid. That's the middle one.
Top Secret Researcher
#140 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You only need CJH Religion Mid. That's the middle one.

Thanks!
Now I just need to find the statue of the heaven and hell fairy. I can't find it in decorative, hobbies or miscellaneous. Nor it is in the instructions.
But I keep looking!

Scholar
#141 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 7:00 AM
It has been a very long time since I looked at this, the single file CJH_ReligionMid.package includes the heaven and hell fairy. It should be in Decorative / Sculptures for §365, named 'The Heaven and Hell Fairy'
Top Secret Researcher
#142 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
It has been a very long time since I looked at this, the single file CJH_ReligionMid.package includes the heaven and hell fairy. It should be in Decorative / Sculptures for §365, named 'The Heaven and Hell Fairy'

Thank you!
If I read correctly it's not possible to have a heaven lot or hell lot? That's only possible with the EP?

Mad Poster
#143 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Thank you!
If I read correctly it's not possible to have a heaven lot or hell lot? That's only possible with the EP?

Yeah, the full version wasn't transferable over without the EP.
Scholar
#144 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:34 AM
Are there any instructions around for installing the family friendly version of the hospital mod? The instructions @smorbie1 uploaded seem to be for the adult version which Chris stated uses a different system to generate nurses, so I'm quite confused on what to download and where to get the alternate files?

P.S. sorry to bump.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#145 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:44 AM
Hey sugar. I can't help because I don't have that mod, myself. When I downloaded the things for the archive, I downloaded everything available on that page. If it had instructions, I downloaded those, too. So, if it's not there, that means it wasn't on the page on the site.

I wish I could be more helpful. I'm sorry. Maybe p.m. Chris Hatch. He does hang out here a good bit. He's great about answering p.m.'s and is very nice and helpful.

If you don't mind, when you get an answer, please come back and update the post to help others who have the same question. Thanks and I wish I could be of help.

Scholar
#146 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:25 PM
Hospital info-G.zip (22.6 kB) Is the instructions for the family friendly version, the file in it named Installation.txt lists the required files.
CJH_Hospitals-G.zip (2.3 MB) Is the files, hopefully all of them but if any are not included let me know and I'll sort them out.
Scholar
#147 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 12:57 AM Last edited by Bubblebeam : 15th Sep 2018 at 6:54 AM.
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Field Researcher
#148 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 7:09 PM Last edited by Prince Avalanche : 22nd Sep 2018 at 7:53 PM.
@Chris Hatch Does the Go to school with your sims let you see the school where the Sim Kids and Teens go? I have never seen that before and thank you for your wonderful mods.

Prince Avalanche
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#149 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:37 PM
@Prince Avalanche to play a school you need the Simlogical School System. Found at Simlogical by Inge. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Learning.htm

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#150 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:03 AM
Thanks and I have that Simlogical stuff.

Prince Avalanche
Page 6 of 13