Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:54 PM
Attention please! If replies, this house will be available to download!
Ok, here goes. But would any of you guys want me to upload this to the downloads section? This is a maxis promotion image used before the release of the game, but i have been working on a replica. I shall post more pictures of MY version, maybe later tonight, if not, tomorrow. This is the house i am trying to copy:

Yep, this is the house. And mine is turning out quite good. Please, state your views, and maybe say if you would like this house available to download, (not the picture, a close replica) Oh, and some of you had probably seen this thread in the Sims 2 chat, but it actualy belongs here lol. Also tell me if you would like to see my version. Thnx.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:58 PM
I'd like to see it....
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:59 PM
I like it and I would put it my game!
#4 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:03 PM
That's Awesome, I would love it!! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:07 PM
I would download it for sure!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:08 PM
Wow how did you get that sidebar? It's all.. different!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:07 PM
i would download that! it would be awesome. I need more houses anyway im running out. too many families.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:10 PM
wow! looks tempting...if it has a good lay out too so that you can easily moove your sims around then do it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:26 PM
I would love to have it!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:27 PM
SugarSpiceNice, oh no, thats not MY actual photo, i just got that picture from a google images! I am making a REPLICA of it, and that is just what im woking on. Sorry for being unclear. I'll post some pics of MINE in maybe less than an hour...
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:30 PM
AWSOME!! I want it! Isn't that house like the one on the sims makin magic sneak peak the sims 2 sneak peak!? Lovely layout! :yippee:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:48 PM
Yep, and i totally agree with you on the layout Gyps101 and the rest of your comments guys. I'll take some snashots of mine right now...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:59 PM
it is lovely i would deff download what you came up with replicating it
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 9:40 PM
Ive been waiting for this house ever since you posted the pic on the other board.
please upload it here
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 9:46 PM
It looks great. I think it would get a lot of downloads if
you did decide to upload it here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 9:46 PM
You build it and upload it and I will download and install it for sure. Then my Sims will party the day and night away in it. Love it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 9:48 PM
that is an amazing house please upload it!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:20 PM
Please do. i could stand to have it in one of my neighborhoods
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:33 PM
Ok, here are the pics!
Here are the pics of my replica, there is more to come if you would like to see the rooms. Sorry a bit late:

This one was when some parts were not finished:

Oh, and also, in the original promo picture, it looked like it had a sandy terrain. Would any of you guys like the sandy floor or is this ok? I'll get some pics of more rooms and the house during the day as well some time soon, maybe tomorrow morning, and am planning to upload it sometime tomorrow to. Ill let you know via this thread, or you can check for yourself in the downloads section. Let me know what you think!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:34 PM
Ok, you cant see that very well, i try to get better ones...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:42 PM
Ok, are these any better?

Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:46 PM
That looks really nice. I'd love to download it.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:22 PM
yes i tryed making that myself.. i couldnt.. please upload it i would download it
Inventor
#24 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:24 PM
That was the sidebar of the prototype Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:49 PM
Here is some more pics. These are the almost finished ones:

and daytime veiw doesnt look as good, all though still good layout:

Please tell me if you would like me to change anything you see in these pics. Ill gladly alter the house. Thnx
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Page 1 of 2