Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:09 PM
Default Creator Feedback Forum
Hey everyone- we've created a new forum for you creators out there.
The Creator Feedback Forum can be found under the Modding area. This forum is a photo forum for those of you who would like to gain constructive critisism on your new projects before you upload.

You will post there as you would on your final upload thread- following the guidelines but only posting the photos of your item. Other members can give you feedback and let you know if your uplaod will meet the standards of the site, and is something high quality that they would enjoy downloading.
once you are satisfied with your feedback you can delete your thread and uplaod your finalized creation to the regular downlaod forums.

We hope this will be a usefull tool for those begining modding, or for some of the oldies who just want to hear what people have to think.
Have fun and please read the forum rules and announcement for further information

Feedback Forum

ps- Support the site-buy a sticker while you're at it
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:31 PM
YAY! Thankies Lee

Nids!
Inventor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:47 AM
ahhh thanks alot i did post obne of my new objectts in the create section but i will move it ot he correct place.

i can be the 1st to try it out thanks again

jms.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:48 AM
Hey cool! I may be using this in the future
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:59 AM
Sounds good but the only thing I don't like is the limit set to 1. While I understand the need for a limit because otherwise people would upload 20 recolors at a time to that forum, I think the limit should be raised to atleast 3. Just my opinion.

Adult Downloads Can Be Found On MTS2's Adult Site!!!
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 1:13 AM
Well let's see if people behave first- if people can remember to delete their threads before they upload- The better members behave the more privlages they get .... i sound like a school teacher but its true lol
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Well let's see if people behave first- if people can remember to delete their threads before they upload- The better members behave the more privlages they get .... i sound like a school teacher but its true lol

Well as long as you aren't one of those nun/teachers in the catholic schools then sounding like a teacher isn't a bad thing Just no smacking people with rulers. But I do agree there needs to be a limit or otherwise the forum may get over run with tons of recolors and cluttered with old post. I just think it should be slightly higher than 1. Cheers!

Adult Downloads Can Be Found On MTS2's Adult Site!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 2:46 AM
I think this is a good idea, I look forward to using it.

Pete
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:27 AM
Wonderful idea!!! This site is getting more and more fantastic at every day!!! :valentine:
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:24 AM
Thanks, off to take a look

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#11 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 5:09 PM
It's the answer to some prayers! Thanks so much for this.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:21 PM
OMG!! This is EXACTLY what I wanted. This is really great. (now watch me not use it.. ill have to make sure I do..lol)
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:39 PM
Do the "Adult" submissions go in here as well? Or?
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:18 AM
Um no- no adult submissions as this forum is viewable to all members.
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:47 AM
does this idea include houses?

Please dont upload my creations to paysites.
But please feel free to use
ANY other way you like

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:30 AM
Cool idea I think I'll go take a look.

Sly
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 6:03 PM
Mike- yes any of your creations youd like feedback on before you upload. other than adults
Forum Resident
#18 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:00 AM
Great idea! I'll have to check it out!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:55 PM
just wonder if there's a time limit like bimonthly, 90-days, etc for a thread, so threas will get locked and removed automatically...
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:50 AM
niol im hoping people will be responsible and delete their own threads- if not ill do a purge once a month if the item hasnt been uploaded.
Instructor
#21 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:01 AM
Thank you, this will be very useful to me.