Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:26 AM
Default Fund Raising Suggestion
Delphy,

IMHO this is one of the top 10 sites - of any sort - on the web, and probably the single best community. I love your tech support volunteers - whenever you write to EA, you just get a robot that says "EA does not support custom content" whatever your question happens to be - but your people are really helpful, knowedgeable and friendly. My thought is that perhaps you could suggest that if people get effective assistance from a MTS2 member, they could make a donation to the site. (Sure beats paying an IT guru to look at your PC for $100 an hour, regardless of whether they fix anything!)

Cheers, Frogstar.

PS, yes, I donated too.

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:58 AM
Baratron, you Can be a monthly subscriber ... I did 10 a month for a year and just upped it to 25per month Yes, it comes out of paypal automatically- no sweat there, but it's up to me to make sure the money is in the bank - Jeezywheezy - I spent 20 bucks Uncle Sam to get that stupid "fun pack" just so I can use Nuemenor's sacred trees. I bet a lot of people did the same. Yet the Theme packs we get from this site are so much better in quality, detail and imagination than anything Maxis has done lately, so why is there so much poor mouthing ,,, greeps guys, send a postal order and skip your next big mac.
Scholar
#128 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:59 PM
Sending a little something to show my appreciation to all the site personnel and creators for keeping Mod the Sims 2 not only a free site but a great site. The things offered on this site favorably broaden and enhance the Sims 2 game experience. Thank you all.
Test Subject
#129 Old 8th May 2006 at 10:55 AM
donated the bit I could, even though the target is met - perhaps you'll have an extra large pool to cover any future cash crunches, but happy to help out again if I can

What ever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness had genius, power and magic in it
- Goethe
Test Subject
#130 Old 8th May 2006 at 7:53 PM
of course i will donate!! hope you reach the goal
Test Subject
#131 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:56 AM
I tried to donate--Lord knows I've used enough of your bandwidth in the past year--but I got an error message on the Paypal site that read something like, "This user is currently unable to recieve money."

I'll try tomorrow.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#132 Old 9th May 2006 at 10:16 AM Last edited by Delphy : 22nd May 2006 at 11:55 AM.
Edit: Paypal links restored.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 22nd May 2006 at 10:03 PM
I want to donate and have money to do it is there anyway of one donating to the site without paypal. Money Gram or Western Union for example...I think that would be great to do for people without credit cards....Just a suggestion that is all....Love this site...Glad you met your goal...

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 23rd May 2006 at 9:28 PM
Quote:
I think that would be great to do for people without credit cards.

Is there not any other way to donate other than Paypal?

I would love to donate, when the exchange rate gets better and we can afford it, I will send some money over.
Test Subject
#135 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 3:48 PM
well..if ANYone can tell me how to get the mts2 stuff in my game..that would be a plus..the express thingy can't even be installed!!! AND...when you click 'contact' as in..uh..CONTACT MTS2 ..there is NO contact data.

Great site
Test Subject
#136 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 3:50 PM
btw...if any mts2 ppl reads my prev post..just send an email..can't even find stuff on your forums...might want to have something similar to the Sims Resource download wizard. Prolly not a difficult thing to do for u hacksters I guess?
Page 6 of 6