Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 10:31 PM
Default Mod/Cheat to make orchard trees sellable?
Hi all - apologies if I am repeating a thread but I have already searched this forum thoroughly.

Is there a way to be able to set the orchard trees for sale so they can be sold at a garden or farmer's market. It seems weird that every other tree can be set for sale (there is a tree nursery in my megahood) but not the orchard ones.

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 10:21 PM
I honestly wasn't aware any trees could be made sell-able. As for making them so, I personally don't know how to, but if it isn't an option or do-able, maybe you could try Sun&Moons fruit trees at Plumbob Keep. I don't play a midieval game myself, but it's got a lot of useful items for farm-based or craft-related lots. Anyway, since the fruit trees are technically "crafting stations" they should be able to be sell-able. Not only are there apple and lemon trees like Maxis, but there are also fig, pear, and peach for more fruit tree variety (no oranges though, sorry). I use them all the time in various lots. They also have berry bushes as "craft stations" as well..
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 11:02 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 20th Mar 2015 at 6:19 PM.
You might want to check out Simwardrobe's Produce Stations, which you basically fill up with the crops you harvest, as an alternative to actually selling the whole orchard tree.

ETA: Just wanted to add that questions/threads like these should be created in the TS2 WCIF section of the forums.
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 5:58 PM
I love Sun and Moon's fruit trees but their berry bushes look so wrong that they annoy me past all reason.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 7:45 PM
You could check out any threads that have 'Creators Who Take Requests', maybe a modder might make a mod for it? But remember it isn't a thread FOR requests, just people who TAKE requests. I'm sure SOMEONE might be able to make a mod for this (and when they do, give me the link, I wants! ).