Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 5:12 AM
Sexual orientation is far more fluid than people think. Example here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

People can be exclusively heterosexual, exclusively homosexual, and every range in between.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 10th May 2012 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lawli-Lawli
Is he truly gay or is he bisexual?

I know a couple guys that are with women for show and sneak behind the woman's back to be with his man. I find it distasteful is every possible way because I don't think you should just use someone as a means to hide your true self from the world out of fear of being negatively judged-and that's woman or man.
Also, because your with a woman or man doesn't mean you aren't a homosexual...it means you're either confused or just mislead into believing that there is something wrong with you.

that's horrible. if they let the woman in on it, it'd be fine but why would someone play with their feelings like that? I don't know why they're so afraid to tell them because we women are generally more accepting of gays so it's unlikely that they would get a negative reaction and if it's the occasional woman that doesn't feel good about gays why did they get that woman, couldn't they use someone else as their beard?

Page 3 of 3