Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 4:20 PM
I have more jokes!

If Chuck Norris had a dollar and you had a dollar, Chuck Norris would kick your ass and take your dollar

Chuck Norris's poop is used as currency in Argentina

Ever see the Grand Canyon? Chuck Norris had nothing to do with it, he just went there on a family vacation

If someone asks Chuck Norris what his favorite song is, he roundhouse kicks them until they beg for mercy. He then tells them that's music to his ears.

As well as being an actor, martial artist, and poet, Chuck Norris is also a world renown physicist. It was in this capacity that he once had an argument with Stephen Hawking. Hence the wheelchair.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming "Law" and "Order" are trademark names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man. He gave Jesus the gift of "beard" Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other wise men, jealous of Chuck, used their combined influence to have him omitted from the bible. Shortly thereafter, all three died of roundhouse kick-related incidents.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:03 PM
i do hope that SAT one is true. i could sure use that score. :D
Mad Poster
#78 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrognash
You may notice that on the entire internet, there is not a single Chuck Norris sim to be found. This is because Chuck will have no imposters. You will also notice that the MTS member who goes under the username "Chuck Norris" has not been seen since early 2007.

I'm actually working on a Chuck Norris sim :P

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Instructor
#79 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:43 PM
We'll miss you.
Mad Poster
#80 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:43 PM
Scholar
#81 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 10:37 PM
It was nice knowing you nintendo...

but really, go for it!

there should be some kind of mod to add more characteristics like incredible awesomeness and is chuck norris. like witht he option to click opertunities and have the people come over to get the completed object, and never losing a fight, and having like the evil aura except it is the 'is chuck norris' aura.
that would be cool...

but whatever.

Did you know that every cell in Chuck Norris's body has it's own beard?

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Mad Poster
#82 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 5:41 PM
I know it's pretty bad... but this is what he looks like so far xD

Contrary to popular belief, the Titanic didn't hit an iceberg. The ship was off course and accidentally ran into Chuck Norris while he was doing the backstroke across the Atlantic.

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Scholar
#83 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 8:16 PM

Chuck Norris can lift a mountain with one arm and make a perfect pitcher of Kool-Aid with the other

Chuck Norris refers to himself in the 4th person

Chuck Norris once leaned upon a tower in Pisa, Italy.

Chuck Norris doesn't have normal white blood cells like you and me. His have a small black ring around them. This means that they are black belts and they roundhouse kick the shit out of viruses. That's why chuck Norris never gets ill.

@nintendo: your sim's none too shabby. the nose looks good.

Alchemist
#84 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 10:22 PM
^ hahahaha!!!!! I totally LOL-ed all of that!!!!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Mad Poster
#85 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 8:11 PM
Thanks Jay :]
I -LOVE- the trading card

Before each filming of Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is injected with fourteen times the lethal dose of elephant tranquilizer.
This is, of course, to limit his strength and mobility, in an attempt to lower the fatality rate of the actors he fights.

A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Scholar
#86 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:52 PM
TY nintendo.
my jokebook was taken so now I don't have as many new jokes

An episode of Walker: Texas Ranger once aired in France. They then sided with America just to be on the safe side

Switzerland isn't really neutral, they just don't know which side Chuck Norris is on.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a small cake because it had too much frosting. The result was a doughnut.

Chuck Norris is suing MySpace for stealing his trademarked name for everything around him

Page 4 of 4