Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 1:50 AM
Default How to increase sleep level of a couch?
I want to increase the sleep level of a cheap couch so that apartment-dwelling sims can sleep on the couch. Is there a simple way to do this with SimPE?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 3:44 AM
So I need to change a bhav for sleeping or "napping". I found a post where someone had explained exactly how to do this on an older version of SimPE, but using it on 6 I'm at a complete loss. If someone could explain how to do what Lizzlove is explaining in the very last post here (http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/si...objects-comfort) I would be very greatful, Thanks.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 10:25 AM
All of Lizzlove's steps should be the same in the current version of SimPE. Have you done any modding before? You need to find the BHAV for sleeping motive changes ("Sleep - Set Motives", according to Lizzlove). Then you need to look through that to find which constant file (BCON) it is using to update comfort and energy, then you need to go into that BCON and change that line to be whatever value you want.