Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Spiral Staircase

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,183 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 215,685 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Nov 2005 at 6:50 PM
Updated: 13th Nov 2005 at 10:09 PM - Feel Free to download
Okay well I have been attempting to make a couple of spiral Staircases in the past and they were either messed up within the mesh itself or the mesh was placed in the wrong position accodring to the staircase. I believe this is the best file I have created.... no?

Reasons it is better than my past files:

*No animations (your sims will step right in front of the bottom stair and teleport upstairs right in front of the stair going down.

*1 TILE!!! i wish it could be 4 and work but that didn't work out so well my first attemps, that will be next on the list.

*Well the mesh is just in general better, NO?

&&I will be making another one with a better mesh in some time to come. Someone else made the mesh so it actually looks great, I'm just going to trim it up a bit.&&

Well I hope you like, download, and or are "thankful" for it. ...dont ask me why I placed that in here...

Oh yes if anyone would like to edit, search further into, or make meshes of spiral staircases feel free to share your ideas as long as you give the smallest bit of credit to me. (As in "Well I made this entire thing but, XXHBPXX came up with the idea.")

**With my real name: XxHalfBloodPrincexX

Thank you

NO DOWNLOAD: You may download now I was having problems with the CEP file when I checked it so I just took out CEP...hope you don't mind maybe someone else can recolor it.

EDIT: CREDIT TO TARGA! For being the genius who first started this whole thing of less tiles and out with the animation! IF it were not for Targa this would not be here. Thank you Targa.