Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2014 at 7:42 PM
Default Survival | Sims 3 challenge
Fed up of the same ole' sims routine of waking up, working, coming home and sleeping? Well this my friend, is very different (challenging to)!

In this challenge, you will basically create 1 sim,2 of the traits must be of the following: Commitment Issues,Unflirty,Shy,Mean-spirited or loner (you'll see why in about a minute).
-----------------------------------------------------------RULES-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must only make 1 sim, this means less money when you start off the game and less chance of making money.
Must have 2 of there traits as one of the ones listed above (Commitment Issues,Unflirty,Shy,Mean-spirited or loner)
You must not get a job, You must go hunting for seeds/gems radda radda radda and sell them.DUMPSTER DIVING IS ALOUD!
When you start of,You must only have a bed, no fridge, no nothing! As i said, you must go hunting for stuff! you can eat them, and if you smell or pee yourself in public, well thats unfortunate.
You should build small walls around the bed and have a roof and door.
You are able to buy anything to do with hobbies/skills, when you can afford them,This will make you money in a way, only a small ammount!
Fishing is not aloud! This is because you can fish for ages and basically become rich!
You are not aloud to have a relationship (bf/gf) Because you can move in with them or they can move in with you, granting you some form of cash!
You can start to upgrade your home when you have 10,000 simoleons. I know, im mean aren't i?
Lifetime rewards cannot be used, This is because one of them can grant you a massive amount of money!

YOUR GOAL:
To survive till your an elder. good luck with that!

SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOUR SIMS DOING THIS CHALLENGE! I'D LOVE LOVE LOVE! TO SEE SOME!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 6:18 PM
this isnt a popular one, and yeah, ur mean
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 11:06 PM
Allowed: Admit as legal or acceptable.
Aloud: Audibly, loudly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CupCakeSimmerx3

how am i mean?
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:14 AM
Sounds to hard for me. I can never resist buying furniture...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowySims
how am i mean?

By your own admission, that's how:
"You can start to upgrade your home when you have 10,000 simoleons. I know, im mean aren't i?"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CupCakeSimmerx3
You don't have to fuss about it. Anyone could be doing this challenge right now, just not leaving a comment about it. #LogicPower! .3.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 1:01 PM
Lol, im going to try this one later xD
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:51 AM
I like this one. Can I have my sim be a klepto? Will stealing other sims furnishings to fill his house be ok?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:15 AM
i like it.... i will try once i get on sim's 3 i know how im going to do this already t-t but im changing the rules a bit '.' this will be interesting
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 1:43 AM
I'm going to try this after I finish my Hard Life challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chocoloti
I like this one. Can I have my sim be a klepto? Will stealing other sims furnishings to fill his house be ok?

Yeah make it even funnier xD
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 1:15 PM
there are so many challenges like this... maybe call it 'The Hardcore Survival'?

scooby dooby don't