Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 1:48 PM Last edited by brae1100 : 11th Mar 2015 at 7:32 PM.
Default The Sims 3 Sunstroked *Part 2 of the Drastic Seasons Challenge*
They thought it was over- That summer would be a simple mellow breeze- But it quickly turned into a hot skillet full of one type of bacon- You Bacon. Can you survive?

Welcome to The Sims 3 Sunstroked Challenge! The only challenge where YOUR sims will sweat their asses of! LITERALLY! :D!

Now, if you've played the Frostbitten Challenge, then you already know the backstory, but just for a recap, Here it goes:
In the year 2016, temperatures have drastically changed due to increased Sim population and increasing enhancements in pollution, making every season's expected weather to significantly change. Winter has passed, and Spring has settled nicely and went by in a breeze, but scientist predict that due to the ozone layer being completely destoyed by the pollution caused by jacket manufacturing, that the Sun's energy waves will directly hit Earth, and cause Simlonia's hottest summer ever. Water is scarce to find, food is burnt to a crisp, and people are disintegrating in only minutes- The question is: Will you become bacon?
So, let's state the rules, shall we?

[B]RULES:
  1. You absolutely HAVE to have Seasons to play this challenge, or else you wouldn't be able to have weather and weather related deaths.
  2. Every season must be Summer, and nothing else. It wouldn't make sense for this game to take place in summer when it's spring in your game, would it?
  3. Your sim must be homeless, nothing else. The only way you can get un homeless is if you marry someone of mid class or higher, or if you burglarise someone (1 in 10 chance of success, so :P).
  4. NO CHEATING. The only cheating allowed is to reset y our family funds to 1,500 Simoleans and to change your seasons (type in testingcheatsenabled true,click the ground and you should see the Seasons options).
  5. You may only have 1 sim when starting, maybe a pet if you wanted, but nothing else. Kay?
  6. You can have children if you..-ahem- 'WooHoo', with a person.. One night stand or not.
  7. Your sims CAN lave for a short period of time- No more than 3 hours or else they disintegrate into nothingness (hope you have a teen!)
  8. IF your sim has a baby with a wealthy sim, you instantly get 1,000-5,000 as monthly child support (Price range depends on job.)
  9. You can purchase the basic stuff, but it must look as if it came from the trash! (E.G: Rusty fridge, backyard grill, camping bag, tent. Go look at Sims3Symbiotes first episode of 100 Baby Challenge: Final Hope for an example. :3)
  10. Every day the temperature must be ATLEAST 104 degrees. That's right. It's about to get hot in here.

OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:[*] You may use any town you want, but I suggest using a barren wasteland-esque world, sort of like Rattlesnake Ridge on The SIms 3 website[*] any expansion can be installed.

Now, for some Achievements.

ACHIEVEMENTS:
  1. Mid-Born; Have a baby with a high class, or 'wealthy, sim. +150 points
  2. Baby Daddy/Momma Support; Use only the income you got from the other parent of your child
  3. Back to square 1; After marrying well, waste all your money and become homeless again. -200 Points
  4. 'It's Getting Hot In Here!' - Literally, take off all your clothes in 110 degrees temperature or higher. +300 (For dat bravery yo diggity)
  5. She's Sizzling!; Have a baby girl! +300 points!
  6. He's Smoking!; Have a baby boy! +300 points!
  7. BURRRRRNNN UP!!; survive 4 days in the heat in your swimwear! +600 points (cause that's damn impressive.)
  8. YO BREATH SO RANK!.; Eat food out of garbage! (Yuck!) +190 points (i could never d that..so. ya.)
  9. 'I'M MELLTTINNG! I'M MELTTTIIINNNGGG!!!'!; Die of heat. -900 Points.

All positive points add up to = 2140

All negative points add too = -1100

All points together add to = 1040.

I hope you guys enjoy the challenge! And keep me posted in your sim's progress! I wanna know how it goes! !
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:23 PM
lave? I don't understand that part, but other than that I will do this right after the frostbitten challenge! and after I make some of my own... any way I could change this to be fall or something? or spring was crazy? hmm...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
lave? I don't understand that part, but other than that I will do this right after the frostbitten challenge! and after I make some of my own... any way I could change this to be fall or something? or spring was crazy? hmm...

There RE ctually going to be 2 more parts to the series! And that was a mispelling, it was supposed to say 'leave'. :P