Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 7:11 AM
coger town
Hi sorry if i copyed anyone

Backstory
You lived in a tiny coldasac and across the street was a hot guy you liked and the house you lived right next to you has your bff and in the back is your stalker and you are always crushing on the guy across the street and he has a crush on you so you talk to your bff and tell her so she tells him byt wat you don't know is he wants kids and you don't want any more kids sence yiu have one teen but he lives with his dad(if you want you can make them) so you guy get together and get married so then you almost break up then one of the girls he slept with he knocked up and then you were happy tho.

CAS create a female look make any way you want traits party animal,childish you choose the rest create the male you will marry he can look anyway you want traits party animal,commiint issues,family orerent chose the rest create another female make her any way you want make her traits like you and make the stalker make him look wierd and dress him like a stalker traits stalker like and theres a create a sim create a a baby if you can or a toddler nake them how you want traits all up to you

Create a house

You can choose to make them live in thesame house or make 3

The challenge is to keep the stalker from stealing the baby and your sim and when you get caught you have to try to escape he diddn't take you phone but its dead so you have to try to get the attention of you bff or husben or get you and the kid out he said if he sees you and the baby/toddler he will kill you both so you have to get out with out him seeing or him getting beat up by husband or bff what ever endding yiu choose out of the to

Rules
You can not have a job for the stalker and your self eveyone else must have a full time job the stalker can have a part time if you want less difficult
You can use cheats if you want

I hope you like this i would like to give the cradit to coger town the show thats where i got the idea
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:24 PM
um wut?

scooby dooby don't