Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:46 PM
I want more original maxis object textures.
I want more original maxis object textures, so I can recolour them.
I already have these 2 for the bedding:

But I want more, also textures from other objects, does someone know how I can get them, PLEASE

To sim or not to sim thats the question.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 9:05 PM
From the recoloring tech discussion. I think this is the info you want. I haven't tried it myself yet.
Quote: Originally posted by Quaxi
You don't need Pinheads Tutorial to collect all available TXTR and LIFO Files for a Recolor.

Just create a Clone of the Object you want to recolor. It will contain the LIFO Files of all available Color Options for that Object. Just Export the one you want and edit it.
Now create the Recolor and import the Texture you previously edited.

So you see, it is not really complicated to get the diffrent color Options. The question is, is it worth the effort?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 9:11 PM
And, if I may add, uncheck the "Use RCOL relations" when you clone the package: in the package you'll find basically *all* the textures for that object, no tonly the default ones.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 7:05 PM
I, don't get it, where can I vind them?? :confused:

To sim or not to sim thats the question.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 7:17 PM
If you *clone* a bed with SimPE (unchecking the "Use RCOL relations"), you'll have a package containing a lot of file, among which all the textures for the beddings; you can then export them (I mean the LIFOs!) and use them as a starting point for your recolours.
Locked thread