Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:02 PM
Default Adding chair function to cib?
I've got a little project that involves a crib and a chair that's sort of meshed together, and I'm wondering if it's possible to add a chair function to it (to a different part of the crib than where the baby is), and if so, what would be the best way to go about it? Or, alternatively, how to add crib functions to a chair object (which I suspect might be a little more difficult).

I'm fully aware that cheats or OMSPs can be used and yadda yadda, but I just thought it'd be nice to have an all-in-one object, and really want to figure out how to make combined objects.

I've just learned how to add and edit slots, and can probably figure out BHAVs and pie menus and such if I've got one or more tutorials to follow.

Thanks for any help or pointers.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 7:51 PM
If the chair part is in the same place where a normal chair would be (ie, centred on the tile) then it probably is less hassle all around to include an invisible recolour of a chair (or direct users to the chair OMSPs) rather than doing it yourself, I've seen several CC items which do just this.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...