Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
Default Resource Points... and nothing to spend them on?
I'm well into the Imperial Domination ambition, and I'm using the same kingdom from my first ambition, so I started with all the buildings and heroes already in place. I'm getting all these resource points (220, maybe) and I have nothing to spend them on, is there any new buildings or stuff getting unlocked along the way, or are you supposed to place the same dang buildings over and over in each new ambition? I mean... wtf?

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:10 AM
I'm not entirely certain this is WTF-worthy, since you had to use the stickied workaround to reuse your kingdom, yes? EA intended for you to use those points to buy the same buildings and align your kingdom with the outlying territories. You have thwarted their design, and now you have lots of unspendable points.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:20 AM
Yes, well, you have a point, of course I realize I'm cheating, but at least the buildings could be different or something new could be added at each ambition level (I don't know, being able to explore another part of the Kingdom, something) otherwise ot kind of feels like Groundhog Day, I don't know if just playing the quests is going to keep my interest that long, specially since social interactions are so limited...

Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 12:24 AM
well interiours can be messed around with pretty good, especially at the castle.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:42 AM
I'll be honest, I kinda expected more to spend them on too. We've got all the main buildings, a couple decorative buildings/areas, and then adding alliances... thats it. EA needs to add more stuff.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:50 AM
Probably because each Ambition is meant to be an entirely new kingdom. That just happens to look like every other single one.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 4:30 AM
Mind you there are Watcher Achievements based around having a vast surplus of RP.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:13 AM
That's why I'd rather continue with the same kingdom, at least I keep decorating the homes of my Heroes, and I don't know, I'm kinda familiar with them. And I'm sort of pretending I have a dynastic thing going on in my monarchy.

I don't know, if I had to start the same kingdom over and over and over I think I'd just go nuts. Frankly at least then they could have provided a few terrains to choose from and different options for each building, but... whatever, I was just wondering. Apparently though some outfits and objects get unlocked with new ambitions?