Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 2:45 AM
Default Objects not showing up in-game
I've had the same problem with two objects lately: they won't show up in the buy catalogue in-game.

The first object is a deco servo, a clone of a maxis deco object with a new mesh, texture and GUID, I've done this a million times before, so I can't think why this one won't work.

The second object is more complicated, it is a clone of the castaway shaman station with a new mesh, this is a complicated object with lots of parts, but I managed to get the mesh and textures into the package, now it won't show up either. I haven't changed the GUIDs, but I removed the original from my Downloads folder so they wouldn't clash, so I don't think it's that.

I've attached a rar with both files, any help would be appreciated!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Servo and Shaman Station.rar (2.43 MB, 9 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 2:24 PM
Both show up in the catalog exactly where they should, for me at least. I can only guess your missing it due to too much other cc, or maybe you have an older WIP stuck in there?

The servo looks perfect, but the cauldron only shows the pot. It looks like your textures are not linked correctly to the meshes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 11:20 AM
Thanks. I guess I lost the servo amongst my custom content. I have no Idea what is going on with the shaman station, but thanks anyway!