Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2014 at 8:29 PM Last edited by flyingmouse77 : 9th May 2014 at 8:51 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Missing Body Parts
Basics, in case they're needed: my computer can definitely handle the Sims 3, I am patched to the highest patch available, and I have Seasons and Generations installed. If I missed anything, please ask.

I didn't want to go crazy with mods to start out with, so I read the forums and then checked to see if HP had made awesome skins for Sims 3. I wanted the anatomically correct version, so I followed her link from the download page. I downloaded the file, that seems to work mostly okay except for not being anatomically correct. I also downloaded all the other things she recommended to make the skins look their best. I don't know how PG this forum is, but I have a screenshot of my Mods folder if seeing that would help. Anyway, one of the recommended items is to control that body part I'm missing. And I have checked and double checked to make sure I have the correct files in my Mods folder. The interaction of adjustment is available when I click my Sim, but then nothing pops up to give me options.

The problem appears to begin with my anatomically correct version of HP's skin not being anatomically correct. I removed all the other files except one that removes the modesty mosaic so I could actually see, and they have the Barbie appearance. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've tried re-downloading files, double checking everything, removing files from the Mods folder and running the game without them... I've done a lot of starting and exiting the game over the past 2 days and not much playing at all. I should also add that I did use Delphy's framework to set up and test the Mod's folder, and it worked fine. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Also wanted to add that I did try creating a brand new Sim in CAS and still have a Barbie body.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th May 2014 at 9:09 AM
A screenshot showing folder filenames not an issue. Just don't show actual sim twat/dong/nipples/ass and you're fine.

Did you get Cmar's morphing penis? You need that for the dong to show up. Ladies should still have a bit of detail on the crotch area just with my skin, without downloading anything different. Can you see the nipples on the ladies, at least?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2014 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
A screenshot showing folder filenames not an issue. Just don't show actual sim twat/dong/nipples/ass and you're fine.

Did you get Cmar's morphing penis? You need that for the dong to show up. Ladies should still have a bit of detail on the crotch area just with my skin, without downloading anything different. Can you see the nipples on the ladies, at least?

I did get the morphing penis, as you'll see in the screenshot. As far as I can tell, I have everything you suggested in there, and a couple of other mods. I have taken some of the mods out, such as the highly recommended ones from NRass, but what you're seeing is my very best attempt to have one of each of the necessary files. I do have one that enables testing cheats, but I've tried taking it out. The only other ones are what came with Delphy's framework and one that clears the stupid blur.

So the weird part is that I had taken all these files that you recommended out, including your skins file. Then last night just to see if by some magic it would work, I put them all back in. Now I can see penises, detail in crotch area on females, but no nipples on females. Nipples appear on males. But Cmar's morph doesn't work. I still click on it for settings, and nothing else happens. *sigh*
Screenshots