Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fratyinside
I have finally made a house good enough for the sexyness of MTS2 and I cannot wait to upload...you will like it guys it has a greenhouse and a made mainly with Seasons.. (I love this site so I will wait as long as needed)
Here's a preview pic.

Is this good enough for teh sexayness of MTS2?

rofl@sexyness

Yeah it's good enough, try adding some trees and yer done. Beautiful and it seems perfect for seasons EP :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:55 AM
all cool
that all dandy witrh me i have not got the game yet ,BUT MAN I WILL GET IT VERY SOON........

this is the way you should live , sims 2 forever ,

[QUOTE]come on over to the dark side & long live the sith==anakin skywalker
Test Subject
#78 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:58 AM
Default timing
Quote: Originally posted by Sims&Slayer666
Oh bad timing for me but thanks Delphy I can't wait to see some of the houses from this new EP!

yes, bad timing for me to. just compelted a church converted into a cottage (antique style) for seasons. This is much more important though so i am glad
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:47 AM
why dont the pet's work with the new expansion pack the sims2 seasons? Can anyone tell me if its just me or what? I hope i didnt waste my money on the pets would love for it to work with the new expansion pack
Greatest Dad Ever
#80 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:55 AM
I think it is just you as i said earlier i have ALL EP's (including seasons) & SP's and my game works fine ...
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
I think it is just you as i said earlier i have ALL EP's (including seasons) & SP's and my game works fine ...

But why isnt his/her sims 2 pets working with her seasons ep lol, thats pretty odd :S must be a mod lol... because alot of my mates have pets and seasons they work fine
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:50 AM
Well, I can't wait until you can upload stuff again. I working on a very cool looking lot, and I think it will go down well. I can't wait to buy seasons!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 11:49 AM
Arghhhhhhh i went to get Seasons today and it was sold out. I'll try at a different store later. I got a new shiny 200GB hard disk though and it feels great i have all the space i needed and even more now -Freedom!!! (judging my other was left with 1.50 GB's only) lol

And i'm getting anxious for the uploads to be back now, my everyday habbit to browse new things, i miss it :-P

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:21 PM
It's sod's law that this happens when I've finally got some new stuff to upload ha ha. Seasons came today though - yippee!!!!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:38 PM
My Pets spazzed out with Seasons, too. Is still spazzing. Says O uninstalled it, but I did no such thing. Pets still appear in my neighborhoods, but none of the pets items or getting pets. Tis strange.
I got it from Wal-Mart with a gift certificate. Woo, (nearly) free stuff.
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:43 PM
Default Huston We Have a Problam EP5
I did not know where to post this so i posted it here, Went and got EP5 but non of the custom content is working as anyone solved this problam yet ?
maby need to re-install content not sure,if any as got around this please Leve a MSG, EP5 is real nice and i am enjoying it but such things as items and view whole hood are not kicking in

If you find out any info msg me or if i find out i will Msg you all.

I Am As Old As The Hills And As Young As the Days.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#87 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:45 PM
This thread is not about problems with Seasons or Custom Content - it is about the Upload Queue and how it affects MTS2.

Thread locked.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread
Page 4 of 4