Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2014 at 1:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural
Default Load bar gets stuck at 99%
I cannot get any games to load past 99%. I've let it sit for over an hour several times and that was all. New games load pretty quickly until they freeze, but saved games take a really long time even if I save immediately after they move in.

I have reinstalled the game and checked all the cc. It's fully patched and all the cc is up to date. The game runs fine until I add any cc at all, it doesn't matter if it's package or 3pack. It's just as bad when all graphics settings are on minimum. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the games a few times and even set the computer back to factory settings

This all started after I added Pets, Generations, supernatural, and Night Life. Before that I just had Ambitions and World Adventures. I tried upgrading the graphics card and psu and it stopped the lag during gameplay, when I can actually get it to open a new game.

Windows 7
Intel Pentium dual-core G840
6GB DDR3-1113MHz
Graphics- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16814102942
PSU- http://athenapower.com/node/485
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DxDiag.rar (5.7 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:54 PM
Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:42 AM
I actually have tried everything from all the help sections here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th May 2014 at 12:07 PM
Do the game tips still scroll past as you're hanging on 99%?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2014 at 3:06 AM
Most of the time they do but sometimes it stops after awhile.