Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 4:07 AM
Default Face Mask Help
Playing around with trying to create face masks, using Shane West for fun. I haven't actually tried to sim him. I'm just playing around with the face masks at the moment. But I ran into this problem:

It's been several years since I've masked anything, never actually perfected the process. But I never ran into this problem before. Can anyone more experienced tell right off the bat what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:17 PM
Just wanted to say that I figured out the issue here. And for anyone who's interested I am in the process of completing a face masking tutorial (as I haven't seen one here) that will hopefully help others that may be having troubles like me.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:59 PM
You mean the problem isn't that you're playing on a smartphone, judging by those graphics? :P

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
You mean the problem isn't that you're playing on a smartphone, judging by those graphics? :P

You mean my in-game pic?

No, I just don't have my graphics set all the way to the max nor do I have a gaming comp.