Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:20 PM
Default How to change skin and eyes from a sim already in game?
I am playing with Cassandra Goth atm, and she's gotten a huge makeover, but I have no idea how to bring her back into create a sim, to change the skin and eyes. I'm really hoping there is a way to do this without installing a mod.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:47 PM
There is no way to put a Sim back into Create a Sim after they are in game in Sims 2. You can download default replacement skin and eyes to change the skin and eyes of Sims already in the game.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:50 PM
It's easy to change eyes and skin of a sim using SimPE. If you want to try it, I can give you instructions.
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:57 AM
christianlov had made Skintone selector, but it does not affect DNA at all. For eyes, I don't know if there's any editor-in-game at all. SimPE is your best bet.
Link Ninja
#5 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 8:23 PM
If you want to change eyes you can download contacts, they would change eye color and appearance depending on the type, but they won't be genetic.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 10:50 PM
You can also use the Sim manipulator which takes you right into a form of CAS in game, but yes it's a mod. What is wrong with her skin and eyes anyway? She is a cute sim.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~