Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ghost Hack

by Smonaff Posted 8th Nov 2006 at 11:13 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM by Smonaff

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:18 AM
SUPER!! I love it! thanks thanks thanks. You r a genious! :D

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:32 AM
Cool! but... if you transform a sim into a ghost,will he/she spread those annoying puddles all over the floor? they're a real pain to clean!

Otherwise,awesome!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:32 AM
wow! This is very cool! thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:32 AM
Wow, this looks great! Perfect for movies and such. I'll test it out tonight
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:08 PM
oh so very extraordinary....thank you!

curiouser & curiouser
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:47 PM
Awesome!!!

FOR COOL
CARS
VISIT
SITE
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:25 PM
Sweet! I'll try it out!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Sockpuppet
#9 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:31 PM
Thank You Very Much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:47 PM
Amazing mod !!!
thank you for your good job

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:47 PM
Very cool! :D
I've played with this a little in a house full of freakish creatures :P
My zombie-vampire continues to walk like a zombie, even when I tell her to walk normally. I can make her walk like a ghost, and then choose "normal" or "zombie" and she'll revert to her usual self. The ghost option at least allows her to get places a little quicker..

The vampire will walk like a zombie, and then revert to normal when I told him to. But then I told him to walk like a ghost, and he won't stop when told to walk normally. I had to tell him to walk like a zombie, then normal again.

I didn't try out any of the other ghosty/colour/transparancy stuffs.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:50 PM
Fantastic Hack!!you're super!!Thank you so much,
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:08 PM
What a creative mod! Perfect for moviemakers! Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:11 PM
Thanks for the info SillyBonn, I didn't actually test it out on zombies.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:30 PM
it might just be the vampire-ness that's making it wonky for me, with all the Bleh! and stalking and stuff. LOL
a plain zombie will be a better test for you.

oh and the colours & "make me ghostlike" and then returning to normal seemed fine with them. I just had to go through zombie walking before getting them back to walking normally.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:34 PM
I tested out the make like a ghost and walk like a ghost options and they worked fine, the colours worked for me too. I don't really have any zombies so I couldn't test that out.

Thanks for the hack, it will definitley come in handy
Instructor
#17 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:51 PM
Brilliant! Thank you very much!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:57 PM
does it work on all age groups? Curious if I could have a toddler look like a ghost.
Love the hack!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:19 PM
I'm having the walking problem, even with a normal Sim. Hmmm ... maybe not normal normal, but a Sim with purple skin. The colors work great, and fit right in with the fantasy theme on one island. I can also make the Sim ghostlike in appearance, and that's wonderful. But if I tell her to walk like a zombie, I can't get her to stop unless I make her ghostlike. Then I can't make her stop walking like a ghost! I just can't get back to having her walk normally, no matter what I try.

Am I missing something? I tried to change her back into a zombie, then picked the "normal" walk on both the walk menu and the main menu. That didn't work. Otherwise, this mod is great ... I just can't use the walk options. The only thing I could think of is that maybe I have something that conflicts with this. Maybe it doesn't like the hula mod or something like that.
Scholar
#20 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:01 PM
Excellent idea, I'm gonna take some nice pictures thanks to this :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:38 PM
I am going to try this out.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:45 PM
SillyBonn and gazania, I fixed the problem you were having with not being able to change the walk back to normal after assigning the zombie walk. Thanks guys.
Instructor
#23 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:25 PM
This is great! Good Job! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wiccadwitch
does it work on all age groups? Curious if I could have a toddler look like a ghost.
Love the hack!

Everthing work on all ages, except toddlers and children can't walk like ghosts or zombies (no animations). Assigning the zombie or ghost walk style to toddlers and children doesn't hurt anything though.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 7:29 PM
Great job!

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Page 1 of 5