Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:48 PM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 24th Feb 2019 at 6:59 PM.
Default FOUND, Thanks ! --"Saw" movie Upright Mattress and 4-tile fire Escape by "Raynuss"
From "That Scary Chick" sims 2. Looked at her site and cannot find it.
Also cannot e-mail this creator as there's no link.

It came with Epo's Lot CC; from Garden of Shadows, "I Fix Your Sh1T".

Didn't want all of the CC but would like the mattress. There are 3 versions.
I can post pics later.

This mattress leans upright against a wall ... or can stand by itself.
Has anyone else posted this as a download ?

Also am wondering if it's safe to pause the game while in the playable's lot, 'Alt. - Tab' it to the taskbar, and sift through the CC in the downloads file (removing part of it to a side folder on the desktop); then renewing the game from the taskbar and checking to see if the wanted CC is there ?

Instead of exiting out of the game, taking out some of the CC, and re-entering the game to see if the CC (in this case, the 3 mattresses) is still there ?
Just cuts some time a bit.
Tia.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tleilaxu3
Also am wondering if it's safe to pause the game while in the playable's lot, 'Alt. - Tab' it to the taskbar, and sift through the CC in the downloads file (removing part of it to a side folder on the desktop); then renewing the game from the taskbar and checking to see if the wanted CC is there ?

Instead of exiting out of the game, taking out some of the CC, and re-entering the game to see if the CC (in this case, the 3 mattresses) is still there ?
Just cuts some time a bit.
Tia.

I doubt you'd be able to actually delete, move or do anything with any files while the game is running, as they are then being used.
I would definitely advice against it.
About that mattress, I am sorry, never saw it.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 21st Feb 2019 at 10:12 PM.
Ok, Rosebine -- thanks.

I can just exit the game and will look for it by sorting.
TSC isn't active in sims 2 , apparently. Her horses and trailers are also nice.
Couldn't find much as the download links on her site aren't active.

Also looking for a 4-Tile Fire Escape by Raynuss.

If anyone knows what these are or where else to find them; tia.

" Inama Nushif "
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:50 PM
Simfileshare is down at the moment and that's the only place I know of (besides a few misc files on Mediafier that AREN'T the fire escape) where Ray's files can be downloaded.

As for the mattresses, you can install just those with Clean Installer. Uncheck everything but the mattresses (and recolors) and click install. Now that I've said that - please note that always install files I want from a lot by putting them in a folder outside my game until I can go through them. (I rename things, forget I already have things, so this helps prevent some problems for me.)
Theorist
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 9:07 AM
I have a lot of Ray's files including his Fire Escape Set HERE, unfortunately Sim File Share is down at the moment, in the meantime, if you do not want to wait until Sim File Share is up and running again, I also have the Fire Escapes on Mediafire HERE.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:05 AM
Thanks , MLC and Michelle !
As far as the upright "Saw" movie mattress... I will look elsewhere as for some reason I lost my recolors (Bronze and Tin) of my Guatla's , JaViera's grungy broken kitchen set for the Ruins cooker stove. The gas ruin stove still has the recolors.
Or maybe I need to fiddle a bit more with Clean Installer.
I've a plan and will get back here, after I've fixed my errors.

" Inama Nushif "