Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:07 AM
sims 2 can't find the pictures to post help!
hi,i don't wanna get interrupted or anything and it's so easy to put the pictures here especially the sims (that's the reason why i post my post on a sims 2 topic)
but i can't downloads my picture here anymore, and yes i did watch by attach files but you can't like sent the pictures there anymore like it used to be to me to be honest

i might've skipped the help part here but i'm afraid i won't find anything, is there anything i can maybe fix it?

i still wanna share my sims 2 pictures though
i would really appreciate it if i can post my pictures on the sims 2 comments soon
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:13 AM
I am hosting my sims pics on my own hosting account where I keep all my domain names and linking to the pics here. Some people use things like Imgur or Flickr or whatever is hot now. Is that what you mean?
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:14 AM
Are you talking about attaching pictures to your post? Did you make sure to hit the Upload Files button after you selected your photos? I know I forget it all the time. Picture attached to show what I mean.
Screenshots

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Are you talking about attaching pictures to your post? Did you make sure to hit the Upload Files button after you selected your photos? I know I forget it all the time. Picture attached to show what I mean.

hell yeah i exactly mean that one haha

but i can't find the upload files either, at the times i found them i forgot to click on the upload files too after i enter them
i even apologized to everyone 2 weeks or so ago, but after that i couldn't find the upload files or this picture in general anymore

i get this feeling this site changed a bit when it comes to posting anything (maybe it's just me)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:49 AM
Select your file then upload it. You can also click that blue bit that says 'click here' on the picture above and get the flash style uploader.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 4:19 AM
Without pictures, I can't be sure, but it sounds like you're just forgetting where the button is. When you post, look under the "Manage Attachments" section, make sure to scroll down to see the "Upload Files" button. That's why I always forget it, because the more pictures attached, the more you have to scroll down to see it. Scrolling down in the attachment section will let you see the "Upload Files" button while scrolling to the right reveals the "Remove" button after you've uploaded a picture. Picture attached for clarity.

Or, did you mean you forgot where you saved your pictures? That when you click the "Choose File" button you don't know where to go? If so, pictures taken with the in game camera are stored in your neighborhood's storytelling folder (go to The Sims 2 -> Neighborhoods -> Select your hood -> Storytelling). If you use a screenshot program, however, you'll have to open that up and see where it sends your screenshots.

And that's all I got.
Screenshots

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 5:34 AM
I use Fraps and it has an easy to find folder on C drive. C>Fraps>Screenshots. You can use in-game shots, but they will be small and not nearly as nice looking as a screenshot program.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~