Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:04 PM
To get around the maid/housekeeper billing you for doing nothing, use the "reset sim" code. She disappears without you having to pay simoleons for a job not done. Yes, she'll come back the next day. Or at least, she always does in my game. I have no mods at all in my game.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:05 PM
Ok thanks for that i have been trying to get rid of her for ages x
Scholar
#28 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 2:02 PM Last edited by suzetter : 14th Feb 2011 at 5:15 PM.
I tried the butler once and it was so annoying I didn't try again -- it was a female butler, who boozed it up, didn't clean anything. didn't cook and complained a lot because she couldn't get into her employers private bathroom. I hate NPCs that need to be babysat. If you have to watch them and direct them constantly then I view them as a chore not a help. And the boozing it up thing is not amusing just annoying.

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Banned
#29 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 11:13 AM
Ha thats the same reason that I wanted to get rid of her!!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim
I also hate the stupid juice box sometimes I think EA hired fifth graders to come up with this stuff. maybe someone could make it look like a wine bottle insted that would be nice.

I do wish they had more options, but I actually like the juicebox. Not all of my vampires are the soul of class, after all.. My favorite is absolutely nuts and goes around barefoot, so the juicebox is rather appropriate.

Also: I love this thread so, so much.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 10:43 PM
I wish I could even get a butler to show up, well ok let me rephrase that there's a whole mob of them that show up tapping feet, tossing wrenches and they grow by the sim minute. Now will anyone of the mob actually come do the work - heck no! Uggh why did I have to get Night Life. Before this my butlers *gasp* actually did their job and were great!

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Instructor
#32 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 11:34 PM
I thought butlers weren't introduced until Late Night. I may be mistaken, however.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 12:13 AM
well my butler makes all the time drinks and he finishes them in no time then he sits at the stool and gazes the view from my penthouse. But yesterday i saw him in the elevator where i was going to promote a movie at Plasma 101 and when i returned home he disappeared. What should i do now?
Forum Resident
#34 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 12:47 AM
Try "ResetSim_First_Last" ^
Page 2 of 2