Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:58 PM Last edited by mangaroo : 23rd Feb 2011 at 4:17 PM.
Default Rez's IU mod?
I have tried to enter that page to download it and I can't, Can someone tell me why and if it is not to much to ask but also send it to me ASAP!

email address redacted by moderator

I really need it as I downloaded custom skins both default and non-default too and they won't show up with out it! PLease! D':
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 4:05 PM
It's not supported by Late Night. If you don't have LN, you can download it by googling it and going to the cached link.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 4:19 PM
Please don't publish your email address on the forums. You can ask in WCIF if there's an alternative download for this mod. However, please note that it's not just the Late Night EP that it is incompatible with. It is incompatible with patch level 1.17 and higher for the base game.

Also, Rez's mod is not required for default replacement skins. If your default replacement skins aren't showing up IN PLACE OF the EA originals, then you have either installed them incorrectly or the creator has made an error. Since you have referenced LadyFrontbum's skins in other posts, and I know those defaults work 'cause I use 'em, I suggest seeking installation help in the Help forum.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 3:17 AM
Finally! I've been looking for a thread about this. haha, I recently reinstalled my game and Late Night and found that this mod was the reason it wasn't running right, and now I see why. Are there any new mods out that make it possible to choose different non-replacement skintones?
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: WCIF