Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 3:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Kid not getting any wants + old phone showing up etc...
So when Jewel was a toddler she couldn't age up no matter if I tried using a cake or the trigger-age thingamajig... so after trying to find a solution for a while I ended up just making her a kid with a little help from NRaas. And yeah, that worked, no freezing when entering CAS and all was well. But now I realised she never gets any wishes/wants and when I wanted to use her phone, the old phone showed up (usually its the smartphone right? But now all of a sudden she has the old phone from the base game) and it isn't usable, doesn't matter if I click on a sim from the relationship-panel-thing to call them, it just doesn't work.
Whaaat is happening, I really wanted her to carry the legacy on but omg she just keeps glitching out in the weirdest ways
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Is it just this one sim? Then it probably means she's corrupted.

I would simply create a "new" sim, as close to her as possible. Then using NRAAS, erase the old one from existence, even from family tree. Then using NRAAS add the new one into the family tree.

I've done this before with corrupted sims.

Okay! Thank sooo much for saving my legacy (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Is it just this one sim? Then it probably means she's corrupted.

I would simply create a "new" sim, as close to her as possible. Then using NRAAS, erase the old one from existence, even from family tree. Then using NRAAS add the new one into the family tree.

I've done this before with corrupted sims.

Can I just save her to the library in CAS and make a new her that way?
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 7:25 PM
1. backup problematic save
2. go to the CAS, save this sim design as new (change name if necessary);
3. delete corrupted one by Nraas - completely - I mean completely - erase any trace of existing, this may require save/reload before game recognize this properly, if you have other elements of Nraas suite (ErrorTrap/Overwatch) they clean what you'd left;
4. save again as a new save
5. use option "instant baby" and age this new sim to kid by calling age transition or by the CAS
- if it seems this sim is correct -
6. use appearance you've saved, correct traits, sign etc. if necessary
7. correct relations between characters with Nraas (mother should be set properly, but father may be not etc)
8. save as new save
9. test. Should works
This procedure worked for me - when something similar happened once.
In any doubts or problems use nraas chatterbox and don't hesitate to asking, they're very helpful.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"