Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I lost all my SC
So, I took a long break from TS3, but today I decided to play it again. I went onto one of my old saves, and I was greeted with the notice "Some objects could not be loaded and were replaced". I didn't uninstall anything. I then ignored it, playing on. I went into CAS, (the MC version) and I edited my young toddler boy.

I remember, sometime last year, that I installed lots of store content for all ages. I couldn't find any of my toddler store content - hairs or clothes. I also couldn't find my child store content. I lost my YA store content too, and although I didn't check I'm betting I also lost all of my store content furniture. This is around 20 Euro worth of store content lost. I'm pretty sure all my SC is backed up...but still.

ETA: I found it...but when I attempted a re-download my laptop lost 7GB of free space?!