Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 2:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
New laptop, old instructions
I have been away from the Sims 3 for 2 years. I want to come back. I want to put it on my laptop with all the expansion packs. I looked under installing custom content and the system requirements are different now on my laptop. It was saying how to install for Windowxp and for Vista. I have Window 8. I am 100 percent computer ignorant. I haven't been on one for 2 years, so I basically forgot everything. Could someone help me with an updated walk through. And please explain in plain English, because I don't understand computer lingo or text talk or any of that stuff. Sorry to be a pain, but thank you in advance .
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 11:09 AM
Windows 8 is the same as Vista, just follow those instructions.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 1:46 AM
Default thank
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

Thank you for the quick response. Now I can get back to the Sims 3 and play the Sims 4. Good thing I have no life. lol.
Theorist
#4 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

e-e having used both systems regrettably, I would beg to differ this point, unless you only meant the install instructions are the same