Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:44 AM
www.modthesims2.com still doesn't work for me and using www.modyourllama2.com i can not see any thumbnails
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:49 AM Last edited by auroraspirit : 15th May 2006 at 7:55 AM.
Same goes for me Para I can't download on modyourllama without receiving an error when I am downloading and to be honest downloading is impossible without seeing any pics.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

This is the best site ever for sims2 downloads

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Field Researcher
#78 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:47 AM
Yay! I can finally access the site properly…but I’m at work – I hope everything’s still fine when I log in from home this evening!

Thanks for all your work in getting things up and running again
Field Researcher
#79 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:11 AM
Well it's working perfectly for me now!

I can access both websites, see all the pictures and download too!

Well done those MTS2 moderators for working tirelessly and getting everything back in working order. :big huggums:
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:29 AM
The site works again. Thank you so much. It is the best website there is and I
hate for it to be gone.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:14 PM Last edited by JoanneDyer : 15th May 2006 at 12:25 PM.
Still can't open modthesims - browser says domain name does not exist. I can't download, but I finally can see thumbs! Yay!

And now I can't upload too...

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#82 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:42 PM
Please please PLEASE tell me the Q-Xpress download servers are down? I'm really far too ill today to be fixing whatever it is I've done to Q-Xpress, so it would be so nice if you could tell me it's the servers not the program? Please LyricLee? I take back all that clicking on the "I hate LyricLee fan club" link (hey, you sucked my brains out, we're even!)

Anyway, I haven't experienced any other problems whatsoever, thankyou for your hard work getting it all back online!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:30 PM
Well, I'm glad to see it back up and running again! I was getting worried!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Stupid people are stupid
#84 Old 15th May 2006 at 3:01 PM
Lyric, A little late, as i had to work today. But everything is working for me again . Thanks for fixing it everyone!
Field Researcher
#85 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:07 PM Last edited by riotmaker : 15th May 2006 at 6:44 PM.
The site still doesn't work and no downloads work or pics on modyourlama2 this is annoying 2nd day of no downloading...

www.modthesims2.com still doesn't work either...

I will keep trying though!!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:15 PM
the modyourllama link does not work for downloads- its only a backdoor access to the forums.
Almost all areas are working now- so please keep trying to the www. link
Locked thread | Locked by: LyricLee Reason: situation resolved
Page 4 of 4