Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 5:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Rabbit Holes Turned Into Community Lots.
I was experiencing problems with my package files, mainly that they weren't working, so I uninstalled, then reinstalled my game, and put the package files back in, but now all the rabbit holes turned into blue community lots that I can't enter. I've taken out all the mods that I downloaded, but unfortunately it hasn't fixed the problem. I have the clothes/hairstyles/shoes etc package files as well as sims 3 files but no actual mods. What could have happened? What can I do to fix it?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 5:46 AM
these rabbitholes are standard ones (shells) or rug or door made? And which ones?

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 6:06 AM
They are the standard ones, and all of them, its turned all rabbit holes and actual community lots into just community lots. I click on them and it says 'visit such and such lot' but when I click on the actual building, there isn't any options
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:50 PM
ups, it seems something overwrites game resources. And some content is missing.
Have you tried a clean run? (moving EA folders somewhere else and forcing game to create new)

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 12:40 AM
Yeah it turns out it was bad content, cos I did a run with no mods and it worked so I just scrapped the downloads ;s Back to the ol' downloading board.
Not too sure what one could have caused it.
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 6:25 AM
50/50 method* tells you the truth

(1st. half of folder files stays, 2nd half moved elsewhere - worked? add 1/2 from moved, repeat, not worked? remove half of 1st set, and again, again... 'till you find this bad bad bad file)