Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Collection

by Enayla Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 10:06 AM

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
#151 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:59 PM
Were did you get the hair from? I WANT IT!! :P
Very beautiful skin! xD
Test Subject
#152 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:43 AM
Gorgeous.

Alas, I downloaded the first two and they tell me that they contain content for an EP that I don't have. I have Nightlife installed, but not Uni. Is there a way to have these skins without Uni?
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:39 AM
Waaahh~
These are excellant. I've been looking for that 'immortally perfect' look. ^^ Thanks much!
Test Subject
#154 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:25 PM
amazing.you did a very good job
Test Subject
#155 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:30 AM
You're skins are always amazing, the work you do is more than stellar. Another nice set, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#156 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 4:29 AM
Oh my gosh! I love these. The 'Ghostly' skin was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#157 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM
:gonemad: Your skins are so :jaw:
Thank you for this file :smash:
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 5:32 AM
oh my god. i have no idea how i survived with out these. i just made a sim with this and i still can't believe how amazing she looks. words can't describe how awesomely awsome this is. THANK YOU

champions arn't made in gyms. champions are made by something deep inside them.a desire, a dream, a vision.they have to have last minuit stamina. they must be a little stronger, a little faster, they must have the skill and the will BUT THE WILL MUST BE STRONGER THAN THE SKILL.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:24 PM
All your skins are stunning I love them! The Ghostly one is my favorite out of this set. ♡

Like a frozen banana...Long, hard, and icy!
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 9:41 AM
These are great! YOu forgot to blur one of the guys. *giggle*
Test Subject
#161 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:51 AM
These are really great. Are they set up to be defaults (I ask because there are 4 of them) or new skins?
Test Subject
#162 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 12:21 AM
These are incredible. I really appreciate that you put in so much time and effort in minor details to create such a gorgeous and natural looking skin. I have no clue how you made them so beautiful… do you own a tablet? But truly, I ADORE your Fresh Summer tone, but I don’t won the University EP. I know you said you were bad at converting, but is there anyway you could post them on the exchange or tell me how to get them? It would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the fabulous work!
Test Subject
#163 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:42 AM
Sorry... "won" was supposed to say "own"
Test Subject
#164 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 12:59 AM
i love fresh summer....i havent been able to find a pretty realistic skintone with freckles on it...i think they are so great....keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 5:33 AM
Hey, so that you guys know...

I have no expansion packs installed and I was able to use all of four of these skins in my game.

So I hope those people who were turned away because they don't have both expansion packs come back.

I'm pretty sure that skin tones only require the base game (unless it was based off the zombie skin in Uni or something like that.)

By the way, beautiful skins. I love the Fresh Summer one.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Test Subject
#166 Old 8th May 2006 at 3:29 PM
I love your skins and think these are the bests that i can find on the internet
Inventor
#167 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:38 AM
Wow....
!@_o!.oO(Increadable)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:09 AM
another millionth thank you. wow... these are breathtaking, are these wearing makeup, or is this the way it looks in base? I can not believe how much I've been missing out by not doing more dls for custom skintones. these blow all the very few I have A W A Y ! The best I've ever seen, bravo!! thankyou!thankyou!
.m

p.s. stopped by your art site, and love all the paintings you're sovery talented! I need to save some money and purchase your posterbook
Field Researcher
#169 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 1:41 AM
this are really beautiful, thank u so much!!!!

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Test Subject
#170 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:01 AM
Thanks I'm downloading right now. By the By would you mind to terribly if I was to convert them in body shop for Warlokks wonderful Teen meshes? I won't post them promise.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
Test Subject
#171 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:48 AM
Default Beautiful!
You do beautiful work! I hope that I can figure out how to make my own sometime. I'm envious but keep up the wonderful work!
Test Subject
#172 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:17 PM
i love these skins
Test Subject
#173 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:50 PM
Gorgeous as usual. Definitely downloading at least Ghostly skin! Quess I need it. It fits perfectly for few of my sims...
Thanks for sharing again your wonderful skins!
Test Subject
#174 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:10 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email

Private Sim @ Mod The Sims 2
Merlin's Nemesis @ The Sims 2 Workshop
Madame Mim @ More Awesome Than You (and in the newsgroups)
My Project To Geneticise Enayla's Skins
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:07 AM
Hehee,
"Let's all gat nakie and chat in the mirrors!"
Lol. thanks for the beautiful tones

"Splaglio, Jagoof?"
Page 7 of 8