Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 6:52 PM
My immortal - Evanescence

I don't know why, but it makes me cry.

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 8:50 PM
I used to cry to "Love Song" by 311.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:13 AM
"People Ain't No Good," by Nick Cave.
Alchemist
#29 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 9:54 AM
Well, there are a lot, actually.
Lady GaGa ~ Speechless, Ladytron ~ Destroy Everything You Touch, Yesterday Once More (can't remember the singer), Beyonce~ Broken Hearted Girl, Beyonce ~ Disappear, Beyonce ~ Ave Maria... I think that's it. I am a sensitive person, hidden behind a not so sensitive person. That's what people tell me :P

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#30 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 4:03 PM
I believe the only song that makes me cry is Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen.

Oh, and With Eyes Wide Shut - Blessthefall can at times. <_<

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 8:04 PM
Grenade by Bruno Mars, Speechless by Lady Gaga, Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars, and My Immortal by Evanescence.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 9:51 AM
Well, I don't really like nowadays's music, I love the old ones. There are some which I cry to:
Beethoven ~ Moonlight sonata
Franz Liszt ~ Consolation no. 3
Beatles ~ Yesterday
Edith Piaf ~ Mon Dieu

Sometimes I also listen sadder songs from the singers of my country when I'm sad. Zsuzsa Cserháti and Péter Máté are my two favourites. But they aren't just known for sadder musics.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 10:03 AM
"I Can't Make You Love Me," as covered by Bon Iver. So, so perfect.
Instructor
#34 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:58 PM
Who Knew by Pink
Hallelujah by ....I forget
Mad Poster
#35 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:15 AM
Baby Mine by Dumbo's Mommy
The Greatest Discovery by Elton John
Le Paquet D'Epingles - an old folk song with English and French versions. I like the one sung by Beausoleil. It's a version that is innocent and sweet.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorenrose1013
Who Knew by Pink
Hallelujah by ....I forget

Which Hallelujah? The one by Leonard Cohen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbQEQltOwM or the one by Handel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu8YIG8uyQ ?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:17 AM
The Vitamin String Quartet's cover of My Chemical Romance's Early Sunsets Over Monroeville always gets me...

That and Thunder by Boys Like Girls.

And every once in a while, Cancer, by My Chemical Romance gets me. Usually only live though.

"I don't owe you anything. You'll only die a dream, forgotten. I've got my pride so hear me sing, I'll never let you steal my coffin." ~ Coffin, Black Veil Brides.
You can check out my original music Here and Here
Field Researcher
#38 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 7:37 AM Last edited by thiafy : 20th Oct 2011 at 7:51 AM.
White Blank Page by Mumford and Sons, the live version. That's the only one that does it -- that I can remember, anyways.
Scholar
#39 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 9:08 PM
"Somewhere" by Within Temptation
"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:43 AM
I don't think any songs have ever made me cry but Yesterday - The Beatles and While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles (but it's mostly George Harrison's song) get me pretty emotional.

Aw, the poor puddy tat! He fall down and go... BOOM!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 10:20 AM
Why by Rascall Flatts

I'm not usually big into country music but I stumbled across this song a few days ago. I've lost a few (too many...) friends to suicide so the lyrics really hit home. If you're going to listen to it, make sure you have some Kleenex close by.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:42 PM
In the Arms of an Angel~ Sara McLaughlin
That song plus the commercial makes me hysterical every time.

Come What May~ Moulin Rouge
It's just so sad because of the ending!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Alchemist
#43 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:08 PM
Also, "Hold My Heart", by Sara Bareilles. That song either just leaves me speechless (especially when I listen to the live version ) or makes me cry. This girl is amazing and she's underrated. I mean, let's make a comparison between her and Justin Bieber... I'd rather we didn't, that would be a blasphemy. Buuut, I guess that she isn't vulgar in any sense and she doesn't edit her voice while singing, so she'll never be more popular. :P

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Banned
#44 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 7:50 AM Last edited by krazyredd : 24th Nov 2011 at 8:31 AM.
The Goo-Goo Dolls - Name. These guys really wrote a sad songs that can make you cry, BUT I like their song alot.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:39 PM
I've only ever cried at one song (Her Last Words by someone who's name I can't remember).
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:59 PM
Make You Feel My Love - Lea Michele (Cover)

Terrible Things - Mayday Parade

Therapy - All Time Low
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 7:43 PM
Goodbye - Ke$ha
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 11:23 PM
"I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bon Iver

I literally avoid this song now. It is hauntingly beautiful and gets me teary and emotional every time.

"It all takes time"
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:41 PM
It doesn't really make me cry but it's probably the sadest song I ever heard: I'm so lonesome I could cry. I don't know the original singer but I'm talking about the version of Elvis Presley on the Aloha from Hawaii show in 1973.

And also sang by Elvis: Untill the twelfth of never. But that really does make me cry because the lyrics were on the death picture of one of my closest friends who was also a huge Elvisfan.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
#50 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 10:56 PM
If you could see me now (remind of my mostly absent father ), Emotionally yours, Butterfly kisses and Let them be little (I do not have children yet, but I love them).

Page 2 of 3