Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 2:58 AM Last edited by Delphy : 30th Dec 2004 at 3:36 AM.
Default Uploads
Hi All,

For those of you thinking of submitting items to MTS2, I ask you all to read the Uploads link at the top - especially the section regarding moderation and screenshots.

Out of about 100 uploads a day approx, I actually reject 30% outright. Why? Not becuase of quality or anything, but simply becuase they either don't have screenshots, they don't have files, or they are normal question threads.

Additionally, when uploading wallpaper or flooring, PLEASE include in the thread title the style and type of wall or floor. I don't want to see another "7 new wallpapers" in the submission queue, else I'll go mad. Thanks

To All our new members - thanks for visiting MTS2, but remember that the downloads section is for downloads and that questions should not be asked there. Take a moment to search around the forum before you post too.

Of the uploads that do get beyond this first stage checking, I thank everybody for submitting such great work. MTS2 does have a high quality of downloads though, so if your submission isn't accepted double check the upload rules, and try again. If you feel we have rejected a submission unfairly, please PM me privately about it.

Again, we thank you all for your submissions, but I just wanted to make it clear about the upload policy here.

Thanks,
Delphy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 3:58 PM
here here, well said delphy
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 6:36 PM
Your the best man. You make web admin seem so easy...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 6:18 AM
Hi Delphy I tried submitting a sim named Jinsu, but he got rejected... Reason is it needs a source pic. but I don't have one, and I didn't have one for Gong Ju either, yet she was posted?...

I thought maybe Jinsu would match up well with Gong Ju..
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:18 AM
All submissions except Game Hacks need a screenshot... if Gong Ju didn't it's either becuase it's old or becuase it slipped through the cracks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 10:17 AM
bleh...guess she slipped through the cracks then Err...screenshot you say? I had screenshots..O.o the message I received said I needed an actual pic I believe.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 10:53 AM
Oh yeah I just figured Jinsu was some weird anime character or something...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 12:43 AM
So does this mean Jinsu can get posted?....
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 2:42 PM Last edited by thoo : 11th Jan 2005 at 2:44 PM.
Hi Delphy
Id like to upload home in the lots download folder, so after i read "upload" , I tried to upload it, just 3 images(about 400*300)and 1.2MB house they are less than 2MB but when I went to download folder , I couldnt find my house , I'm confused .what's the problem? Does it take long time??I'll wait for your answer. thank you...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 3:36 PM
The upload instructions say that all submissions are moderated, thus they wont appear immediately.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 4:13 PM
Thanks Delphy!
I didnt think that it would take long time.
Anyway (rejected or not) I owe you for your answering
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:31 PM
I uploaded what I thought was a really great castle about a week ago. How do I find out if you rejected it? It was called "Faraway Castle" and I did include Screenshots. So discouraged... Holly