Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 2:47 PM
Default S2PCI not opening files
Hi there

I don't usually like to post asking for help because if I keep on reading I usually figure it out but I've been reading for hours so apologise if this has already been covered. It's driving me mad!!! When I click on a .Sims2pack file to install it, S2PCI doesn't open the file so I get no installation window like in the manual. Aaaaarrrghhh. I've followed all the instructions and still no go. Can someone pleeeeeease help and if it's staring me right in the face please be nice cos it's obviously a bad day
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 4:24 PM
What happens exactly when you click on a sims2pack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:50 PM
Hi

It only gives me the WinRAR option to open or save the files, just like before I installed the clean installer. I'm probably doing something completely wrong but I've been trying to figure it out all day. I'm having problems getting lots to show up in game so I really need the Clean Installer to work.

Thanks for your reply, hope you can help. I don't usually have trouble with this kind of stuff so am wondering why I can't get this to work hmmmm mental block maybe??