Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 5:51 PM Last edited by Mai2008 : 11th Aug 2012 at 6:31 PM.
I'm back! [I have not had chance to play for a little bit. ]

Uhh yeah. Ill be evicting by day, seeing as my memory to play is like this: -----.

So, lets begin!

Debbie was sent packing- maybe to achieve her dream of being a business woman!

Time fly's so fast, and it is the next night. Who will be kicked out of the House of young???

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:58 PM
I started the challenge a few days ago and have started to record it here http://irisefromblood.wordpress.com...e=6&postpost=v2 if anyone would like to see it.
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 1:36 AM
Default My first challenge
My computer doesn't allow me to use any cheats so I had to make a house using what money I had. So I made my moc the only one that could have a job otherwise it'd be really hard. I am going to pick a sim to vote out every Sunday. And for week one I am choosing the one with the smallest number of friends. I haven't decided what week 2 will be yet. Great challenge!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 6:43 PM
oh funfun i think i shall try this i am in an interesting mood, i think a charismatic evil insane eccentric and genius MOC will be fun
Field Researcher
#55 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 6:43 PM
or maybe snob instead of eccentric.... hmmm the ideas that float around my head MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Field Researcher
#56 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 3:57 PM
*pokes the thread*
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 6:10 PM
I'm doing a distant variant of this for my Sims 3 LP on the ShellCore Command Forums. Basically, everyone can leave the house, but I check on every single one of them very often to avoid missing anything even slightly dramatic.

Except we're tied between a tulpa and a terrorist for Master of Ceremonies. We're waiting for the tiebreaker vote so I can either create a sim for the former or make a private room for the latter.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
I think I actually will do this soon XD And yes, it's been a few years since I said that the first time. I think I'll recreate some of my favourite big brother characters to spice it up. Evel Dick as a sim...the mayham begins!

Yes! Finally, I can create my dream Big Brother All-Stars! Evel Dick vs Dan vs Dr.Will vs Rachel... muahaha!
Test Subject
#59 Old 31st May 2013 at 6:31 AM Last edited by VampireRalts : 31st May 2013 at 6:34 AM. Reason: needed to add something
Default The Next Food Star
Season 8 of The Next Food Network Star is coming up so I decided to do a variant of this which emulated that show. I didn't use the trait restrictions as my Master of Ceremonies (called Mr. Ceremony, ironically) isn't supposed to be evil and crazy, the judges at Food Network always apologize and are polite. ) but I did require them to gain Cooking skill and feed themselves. It was sort of hilarious watching the Sims lose their bladder and pass out in the first week. I'd have images but I don't have a decent image site to link to. I will upload them on Slideshare, maybe.

Also, I do let the contestants leave the house on outings on Week 3 as the Food Network Star challenges focus on going out and presenting yourself, not staying cooped up Big Brother style. However, I made sure they did go wherever they wanted.

"Seriously... what the he**? I'm not going to dig graves for all of you. Okay, now what will I do with all of these corpses? Oh, there's a fire and I've fallen into a hole. Not my problem anymore!" (From MaskedHuzzah's Dragon Warrior III Let's Play)
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 7:17 AM
how do you create a challenge
Test Subject
#61 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iamsmplayer
I have a quick question: What happens when there are only 2 sims left (not including the MoC)? Their relationship towards each other would be the same, so even if they dislike each other, how would I decide which gets kicked out, and which wins the challenge?

Eeny Meeny miny moe?
Test Subject
#62 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 9:59 PM
This is very creative! I'm going to try it out!
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th May 2014 at 9:38 PM
I might try this challenge on YouTube
Field Researcher
#64 Old 12th May 2014 at 1:34 AM Last edited by jwaas : 13th May 2014 at 3:16 AM.
Default Reality TV: The Sausage Fest
I thought I'd give this a try too, with some variants. I annihilated all Sims in Sunset Valley, redid the Landgraab mansion to my specifications, and moved in eight teenage boys. I used the NRaas Careers mod to enroll all of them in home school, then cancelled homework for all of them except my MC. Aging is on, so probably some of them will age up before the "game" is over. Each Sunday I'll vote one of them out of the house, based on either lack of skilling up or low relationships. He'll be kicked to the curb, and if some kind family takes him in, fine -- but whatever happens, he's on his own.

The last one left with my MC (who's actually more like a mole for the company that's making the show, since he'll never get voted out) will get moved with all the nice furniture from the mansion into his own home, to start over alone. At that point my MC will probably be an adult, so I'll find him an available woman, marry them, and let them have the mansion. The winner of The Sausage Fest will then be my next progenitor.

I've just realized that I'll have to assign each one another trait as he ages up to Young Adult. I promise to pick something funny wherever possible. I note with interest, for example, that none of my Sims has the Insane trait yet.

Meet the contestants:

It's Sunday of week 1 in the game, so we'll be voting someone off the mansion soon.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly to me at least, Edward was the first to go. He had no skill points and no friends. We woke him up in the dead of night to send him off. The least we could do was give him one last meal, which we did.

In week 2, we had an unsuccessful burglary attempt (I put at least 17500 alarms in the mansion). Poor Nigel fainted, but no surprise there. The loser this week was Heath, who although he had almost maxed out his Athletic skill, had only one friend. Some of the guys were already "best friends" and there were no enemies anywhere (unfortunately). Just goes to show that all work(out) and no play makes Jack (Heath) a dull boy!

Week 3 and Jay is eliminated for fewest skill points plus friends. Never liked him anyway. Don't go away mad, Jay, just go away. Also, Couch Potato / Natural Cook Dewey is likely to max out his Cooking skill just from watching TV all the time.

I'm pretty sure that at least two of the teens will age up this week, including my MC. Nigel is a favorite for lasting a while, since he has almost maxed his Painting skill and has decorated the mansion with several beautiful pieces already.
Test Subject
#65 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 6:06 PM
This sounds really great... I'm going to have to try this!
Scholar
#66 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 9:40 PM
BUMP
How do you vote?
Scholar
#67 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 10:06 PM
This seems great
Test Subject
#68 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
BUMP
How do you vote?

The sim that has less friendship with the others is the one who leaves
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:35 PM
sounds interesting, one thing, The 7 contestends, do they have To Be teenagers, Young adults or adults.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 10:33 PM
I am gonna do this soon...just need to reset my computer!

I'll post an update when something good happens (And by good, I mean bad, and by bad, I mean once I do something evil).
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:18 AM
I might have to do this with the vampire thing and use the vampire can kill sims mod
but could you have the MC's apartment be in the attic is i am a fan of attics
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 5:34 PM
I dont have ambitions. Sowho does the moc become for base game?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 6:43 PM
Default i thought
I have a quick question: What happens when there are only 2 sims left (not including the MoC)? Their relationship towards each other would be the same, so even if they dislike each other, how would I decide which gets kicked out, and which wins the challenge?
i thought that if there was a boy and a girl left get them married and get them to have kids and do the challenge again
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:46 PM
This looks like it could be fun. I might have to try it now. I've been looking for an excuse to build my sims a giant mansion... and now I have one! Plus, who doesn't like torturing their sims from time to time...?
You could just build a mansion without any excuses
Page 3 of 3